Please pray for my parish priest

This is the third time he has been sent to someplace for help with a substance abuse problem

He really is a fine man, but seems to just not be able to stay away from alcohol…He is a diabetic so it is doubly worse…Please pray this time it will work for him…It is a terrible illness

***+JMJTJ+

He will be in my prayers for his healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

With my prayers - Joe

praying for your parish priest
grandma glor

Consider it done!

Suzanne at www.priestsincrisis.com

Praying for God’s sustained healing for your parish priest. :gopray2:

Prayers promised

St Mathew Talbot please powerfully intercede for this priest, that he may be permanently cured of alcoholism as you were.

Thank you everyone. He is a wonderful priest. He always has been able to say mass, and is faithful to his vows …He has never been a subject of scandal, but he was forced to go for help…I pray this time God will awaken his senses to the fact he is ill and needs help

He will be in my prayers.

May God bless him…
Addictions are so difficult. Your priest sounds like a wonderful person, very close to Our Lord, for him to be able to fulfill his vocation in spite of this illness.
May he feel very strongly, the presence of God, as he goes through his treatment.

LORD Jesus
Heal and Guide ur Son.

Praying very hard for him.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.