Please pray for my pregnancy and baby

I just found out that I am pregnant. I tend to miscarry and so I need prayers for a safe pregnancy for my child.

I have just prayed to St. Gerard Majella and have asked him to intercede on your behalf for the safe delivery of a healthy baby.

May God bless you and your baby!

St. Gerard, patron of expectant mothers, pray for us!

By the way, my wife is also pregnant and expecting any day now, so I would like to ask for your prayers as well.

God bless.

Thank you and I will pray for your wife, your child and you.

St. Philomena and Our Lady of La Leche (missionandshrine.org/la_leche.htm) are also known for their miraculous help of expectant mothers. You will be in my prayers. Congratulations! :slight_smile:

I pray to our Blessed Mother that she intercede to her child for the safe delivery of yours.

Soon off to Lourdes and will keep you in our prayers.

Will pray for a happy and safe pregnancy…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_7.gifJMJ

:crossrc:

You and the baby are in my prayers. :gopray2:

Father I offer up this prayer to you LORD GOD that ST LUCY 'S pregnancy and baby are safe and healthy and the birth will be wonderful ! I also include that paterpetri’s wife and baby are safe and healthy and the birth will be wonderful ! / Praise to you LORD ! Thank you , in the name of Jesus , amen . Congratulations to both mothers here and their husbands and families ! thanks , John

I want to thank everyone for their prayers. My child is now with our Lord. Please continue to pray for us though.

Lord Jesus, I pray for this woman and her unborn child. Keep them safe… Your Will Be Done … AMEN

Praying for you and your baby…

Very very sad and my condolences. Will continue to keep you all in prayer at this very very sad and difficult time…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/983.gifJMJ

I’m praying for you and your baby…for a safe, healthy pregnancy…and for you to be well, too. :gopray:

:crossrc:Our Lady of Guadelupe, pray for this mother & child to the Lord our God. Amen.:crossrc:

I’m so sorry. I will continue to pray for you and for the soul of your baby.

I pray for you and your baby!!! I will keep you in my prayers for many months to come. God Bless:gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.