Please pray for my pregnancy?

I’m 41 weeks pregnant and starting to feel pressure for induction. Please pray that I go into labor sponatenously and soon and that I am able to delivery a healthy baby vaginally. Thank you for praying for me.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord, please protect Nodito from all discomfort and afflictions during this last stage of pregnancy. May she deliver healthily and normally to a healthy child. Grant angelic guidance and assistance to this situation and to any medical staff. Grant many graces to mother, father, and child for joy, fortitude, courage, piety, humility, and fear of the Lord for all their lives. Lead them all toward the eternal kingdom, now unto eternity. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

Praying for you and your little one…:angel1:

**Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
give aid to all needing help or healing,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
soften those with hardened hearts,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth,
help us be brave enough to let our hurt and anger go,
show us the way to do the right thing,
protect those who are in danger, and guide us from every evil;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen **

Praying an Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be for you and your baby…

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve;
to you do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us;
And after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

O almighty and everlasting God, through the Holy Spirit, you prepared the body and soul of the Glorious virgin Mary to be a worthy dwelling place for your divine Son. Through the same Holy Spirit, you sanctified St. John the Baptist while still in his mothers womb. Please hear the prayers of your humble servant who implores you, through the intersession of St. Gerard Majella to protect this mother and child.

Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying for you!
Jesus, lover of souls, protect these two souls as they go through the birthing process. Help them to hold on to you in times of need. Hold them in your loving arms. Amen.

Update! I delivered a healthy baby girl naturally and spontaneously one day shy of the 42-week mark. Thank you for your prayers! I am overwhelmed by the goodness and mercy of God and by your love.

Praise be to God!

Congratulations!!!

Shout to the Lord, all the earth.
Serve the Lord with joy; come before him with singing.
Know that the Lord is God.
He made us, and we belong to him; we are his people, the sheep he tends.
Come into his city with songs of thanksgiving and into his courtyards with songs of praise.
Thank him and praise his name.
The Lord is good.
His love is forever, and his loyalty goes on and on.*

Wonderful. Prayers.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

CONGRADULATIONS !

May God richly bless your family and your beautiful new baby girl. May she have a long and happy life.

( Thank you so much for the great news up-date. We Prayer Warriors usually never know
how things work out, so it’s a great upper for us to know there was such a happy ending to your prayer request ).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.