Please pray for my pregnant sister

A couple months ago my sister become pregnant (unexpectedly).
Thanks be to God she is married!

It has been tough for her because she is still in grad-school and I just found out this minute that her mentor just passed away.

It is this whole change in lifestyle that she is having a hard time of coping with.

Thank you everyone!

Lord, comfort her!
Alleluia!.

Edit:
I should add…please pray for her mentor’s soul that he finds rest with Christ in Heaven!
Thanks

Our thoughts and prayers go to your sister’s needs!

Father You have given one of your surprise gifts to our friend’s sister, and as sometimes is the case, Your surprises turn our plans and lives around. Please give her all the graces she needs to welcome this baby and to complete her education, with her husband’s love and support.

Please bring her comfort for the loss of her mentor, and find someone to give her the mentoring she requires.

Please have mercy on the soul of her mentor.
I ask, in Jesus name

praying

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

*** Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying very hard for them!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

She, her family and the family of her mentor are in my prayers.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithfully departed by the power of God rest in peace.

O great St. Gerard, God has raised you up as the patron and protector of expectant mothers. Please intercede for tGette’s sister. Protect her throughout her pregnancy.

Heavenly Father, have mercy on the mentor of tGette’s sister. Admit the mentor into Your eternal happiness in heaven. Eternal rest grant to the mentor, O Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon the mentor. Grant mercy and comfort onto those who suffer.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Praying

Prayers promised

Gracious God, please send Your Spirit to be with this young mother. May her pregnancy be a source of love and comfort for her. Amen.

For her mentor -

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Praying…

Praying For Your Sister Who Is With Child And Also Praying For Her Memtor.
Grandma Glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.