Please pray for my protestant friends and family

I just got done with a very intense debate with a group of Protestant friends online. I honestly have never typed so much and so fast in my life. I feel deeply for them and also my family who is deeply Pentecostal Protestant and sees the Catholic Church as an old, unscriptural institution, and I hope that they come to see the truth of the Catholic Church. Please pray for their conversion and eternal salvation, especially for Christine W. and Nick L.

O Mary, Mother of Sorrows, I beseech thee, by the inexpressible tortures thou
didst endure at the death of thy Son, offer to the Eternal Father in my stead,
thy beloved Son all covered with Blood and Wounds, for the grace of the conversion of my Protestant friends and family.
Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, have mercy on us sinners!
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us!
St. Jude, pray for us!

:signofcross:

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Lord Jesus,
You greatly desired unity among Your children.
Bring all of your scattered flock to the fullness of Your truth
where we may praise You in union for ever and ever.

Amen.

For all of our separated brethren, I pray:

Our Father, who art in heaven:
Hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
World without end, Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for them!

Lord, please grant conversion/salvation to Christine W., Nick L. and the other Protestants, and to Oumashta’s family. Help them to seek the truth with all their hearts and not to be prejudiced against the Catholic Church. Soften theit hearts and open their minds to the fullness of truth. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, open their hearts to Your truth and bring them to the holy Catholic Faith. Mother of God, Mary most holy, pray for them and deliver them to Your Son, Our Lord and God, as Catholics. Amen +JMJ+

Heavenly Father please continue to bless Oumashta as your witness and guide through a gospel and Sacrament life and with the aid of the Holy Spirit and scripture.
Grant that Your loving will is fulfilled in Oumashta’s life and the lives of Oumashta’s family and friends.

Thank you all so much for your prayers! Not long after posting this thread, Christine (my friend) asked to go to Mass with me because she was interested in what we believed and practiced after watching me debate with her friend. I took her yesterday to RCIA class and then Mass. She said that it was very beautiful and that she really liked Catholic churches.

Please continue to pray for her; this is such a breakthrough :D!

I will remember your family and friends, especially Christine, in my daily prayers. May God bless them, and you :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.