Please pray for my relationhip

Please pray for my relatonship with vally.pray that may the Lord help him to be able to be more caring,loving and understandin.It hurts when i offer all i have for the relationhip and don’t recieve care and love in return.I love him so much but when i need him and he is not around makes me wonder if he will really make me happy.Pray for the relationship;We have been throuh alot;

Lord, please grant Synlly wisdom and discernment. May she only marry a good Catholic man who loves her (and you) dearly and will always be there for her. Amen.

Praying hard for you Synlly.

Pray for you.
If you want to say what is happening here or in PM, welcome.

In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I pray for synlly:

Real love wants the beloved to go to Heaven when they die. I pray that vally has, or develops, that kind of love for synlly.

I also pray that she love him that way; especially that her love is strong enough to be chaste. That is, strong enough that she can refuse to commit the sin of fornication with him - which keeps him from sinning with her. Real love is stronger than lust.

I pray that you grant synlly and vally the great courage it tales to love truly in the face of the world.

I ask the intercession of our Lady and Mother and Queen, my patron St. Peter, and all the angels and Saints.

In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit,

Amen.

Lord hear our prayers

I pray for your relationship that he may know that you love him and that he remember the reason you two fell in love. That God may bless him with the grace to love you the same way you love and care for him

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.