Please Pray for my relative's Grandfather who passed away from lung cancer

Please Pray for my relative's Grandfather who passed away from lung cancer. Please pray for the family as well.

This is 4 people I know of that died of lung cancer. :(

Prayer for the Deceased Person and for Mourners

Lord Jesus, our Redeemer, You willingly gave Yourself up to death so that all people might be saved and pass from death into a new life. Listen to our prayers; look with love on Your people who mourn and pray for their dead brother/sister. Lord Jesus, You alone are holy and compassionate; forgive our brother/sister his/her sins.

By dying You opened the gates of life for those who believe in You; do not let Your brother/sister be parted from You, but by Your glorious power give him/her light, joy, and peace in heaven where You live for ever and ever. Amen

from 2heartsnetwork.org/deceased.htm

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he an all the souls of the faithful departed through your mercy rest in peace. Amen.

Lord, please comfort his family, and reunite them all one day in heaven. Amen.

[quote="goforgoal, post:1, topic:183193"]
Please Pray for my relative's Grandfather who passed away from lung cancer. Please pray for the family as well.

This is 4 people I know of that died of lung cancer. :(

Lord Jesus, our Redeemer, You willingly gave Yourself up to death so that all people might be saved and pass from death into a new life. Listen to our prayers; look with love on Your people who mourn and pray for their dead brother/sister. Lord Jesus, You alone are holy and compassionate; forgive our brother/sister his/her sins.

By dying You opened the gates of life for those who believe in You; do not let Your brother/sister be parted from You, but by Your glorious power give him/her light, joy, and peace in heaven where You live for ever and ever. Amen

[/quote]

Amen..

Amen

*Joining in prayer for your relative’s grandpa. Also praying for the family. *

Amen.

• In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.