Please pray for my second cousins

I was just informed yesterday by my mom that her two cousins were in a car accident with another vehicle on June 20th. She just found out yesterday, too, from my aunt. The car that hit them held 3 passengers and the driver suffered a seizure that caused him to lose control of the car. His two passengers unbuckled their seatbelts to grab a hold of the wheel and gain control, and after they did, they were thrown from the vehicle. All 3 of them died on the scene. :frowning:

My mom’s cousin, who I believe was the passenger, had to be put in a coma to protect her body. She had pooling of blood around the brain, and suffered massive trauma. She has a broken leg, arm, and suffered fractures of the ribs and face. Yesterday, we found out that they decreased the medicine that they put her into the coma with, and she was making eye contact, smiling, and squeezing her hand on one side. They still don’t understand the extent of the brain damage, but they believe that she will never practice law again without a miracle.

My mom’s other cousin suffered minor bruising and was released from the hospital the same day. I know this had to have been really traumatic for the whole family as she has a husband and two kids. I’ve met them too.

Please pray for the cousin that just came out of the coma that she makes a full recovery, if it is God’s will. It will take some time, I know that, and a lot of physical and emotional therapy. Also please pray for all families involved, especially for the 3 deceased persons. I can’t imagine how awful that is.

Thank you for your prayers. God bless.

Eternal Father please have mercy on the souls of the dead and flood Your healing and comfort on their families.

Father please surround both these injured cousins and help them to recover from the trauma of this accident and their injuries.
Please give Your loving and powerful healing to the cousin who is so badly injured. Please relieve her pain and help her to recover as much as can possibly be done. Have compassion on this family, Father, for the sake of Your beloved Son.

ill include your intentions in my prayers tonight.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Eternal Father please have mercy on the souls of the dead and flood Your healing and comfort on their families.

Father please surround both these injured cousins and help them to recover from the trauma of this accident and their injuries.
Please give Your loving and powerful healing to the cousin who is so badly injured. Please relieve her pain and help her to recover as much as can possibly be done. Have compassion on this family, Father, for the sake of Your beloved Son.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying…

Our father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us of our trespasses
as we forgive thouse who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil

Hail Mary Full of grace the lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Lord, may the souls of these three poor souls who died in the car accident through Your mercy rest in peace. Please, comfort their families, Lord. Help LilFranciscan25’s cousin get out of her coma o.k. and may she be able to be well enough to practice law again, if that is Your will for her. Give her Your love in a special way so she remains strong in faith, hope and love while she is suffering in her coma. May the other cousin of LilFranciscan25 find strength in You and be strong in faith, hope and love, which will get her through this difficult time. Bless all the families involved with courage and strength to persevere and keep praying to You. May everyone involved grow closer to You through this experience - and closer to one another in You. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.