Please pray for my separated husband

My husband and I are legally separated and in the process of a divorce - I am also working on the anullment. I spoke to him today and he indicated that these last few days, he had been thinking about possibly committing suicide. He did not outright say it, but that’s the impression I got. He would not give me any details, and he may just be manipulating me again - he has pulled the suicide card before to try to save our marriage. I don’t know. I just ask you to please pray for him. He is a very disturbed man. Thank you.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I pray the Lord will comfort the both of you during this difficult time. May your husband feel the love of Christ and see that He is with him in his despair. May he realize the value of life that has been to all of us. God bless you both.

Our Father, which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day, our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil

Amen

Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, to Thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, Most Gracious Advocate, Thine eyes of mercy upon us, and after this our exile show unto us the Blessed Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. O Clement, O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to thee, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To thee we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer us. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

That’s for you and your family.
God Bless you ma’am

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :gopray:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Lord, I pray that this man does not take his life and finds supportive family and friends to help him get through this painful time he is going through. If this marriage can be salvaged, Lord, save it by your loving intervention. Amen.

Father in Jesus’ name, please take Becca’s husband into Your healing and merciful love, and give his life a new beginning and new hope. Please surround him and Becca with Your light and love, and may Your will be fulfilled in their lives.
Thank You, Father

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O virgin of virgins, my mother, to thee I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful. O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please, in Your Mercy, console this man. Remind him of Your Presence in his life, and stand between him and taking his own life, Lord, if it be Your Holy Will. Allow him to find meaning and peace. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Father, may Your holy will be fulfilled in Becca and in her husband

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.