Please pray for my sister and her son

My sister is under tremendous emotional disstress because her oldest son has been in trouble with the law. Now she is concerned that her son is doing it again. Please pray for my nephew that he will stay out of trouble.

thank you and God bless

I will remember your sister and her son at Mass and in my daily prayers… :gopray2:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Heavenly Father, you have given us the model of life in the Holy Family of Nazareth. Help us, O Loving Father, to make our family another Nazareth where love, peace and joy reign. May it be deeply contemplative, intensely eucharistic, revived with joy.
Help us to stay together in joy and sorrow in family prayer. Teach us to see Jesus in the members of our families, especially in their distressing disguise. May the eucharistic heart of Jesus make our hearts humble like his and help us to carry out our family duties in a holy way. May we love one another as God loves each one of us, more and more each day, and forgive each other’s faults as you forgive our sins. Help us, O Loving Father, to take whatever you give and give whatever you take with a big smile.
Immaculate Heart of Mary, cause of our joy, pray for us.
St. Joseph, pray for us.
Holy Guardian Angels, be always with us, guide and protect us.
Amen.

Father, in Jesus’ name please have the greatest compassion on this mother and heal her son’s heart and life. Please help him to live a good life, considerate to others, including his mother. Please grant her peace.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Praying very hard for your sister and her son!

I remembered your intention at Mass this morning and in my Hour of Adoration…:signofcross:

God grant abundant grace to Winterborn’s sister and son, that they might grow close to You, avoid sin, and shine Your light to the world. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Praying for them both…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for them…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for your sister and your nephew.

God bless,
Ut

Loving God,

We come before you tonight and thank you for your many gifts to us - the gift of your son Jesus who came to call sinners and show us the way, the gift of your unconditional love, and the gift of your Holy Spirit who lives within us, and the gift of all your people we get to know and love on the journey of life. We lift up the intentions of our friend in Christ Winterborn tonight and ask for your mercy and grace to fill the life of her nephew, that he may hear your call and return to a more healthy and positive road on his journey of life. We pray that you will comfort Winterborn’s sister and help her to know how to minister to her son as she feels quite distraught and concerned over these developments in the life of her son. Please also strength Winterborn that the love and prayer shared on behalf of dear sister and nephew will have great effect and be in accordance with your Holy and perfect plan for the lives of these people.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who came to call sinners and heal your people.

Amen.

Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created and you shall renew the face of the earth. O God, who has instructed the hearts of your faithful by the light of the Holy Spirit, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may have a right judgment in all things and evermore rejoice in his consolations. Through Christ Our Lord, Amen

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Holding you all in my prayers :gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.