Please pray for my sister and her unborn twins

My sister is pregnant with twins after losing two of her other children. She’s been on bedrest for over a month now, and the twins are only at 18 weeks at the moment. At her appt this morning, there were some signs that she may be developing preeclampsia, which is a condition that usually requires the mother to deliver the babies immediately to save the mother’s life.

Please please pray that these babies can continue to develop for at least another couple of months, and that my sister can remain healthy enough to allow this to safely happen. It is too early for them to survive outside of the womb.

Please storm Heaven with me over the next 24-48 hours until we know more about what is going to happen…

Thank you so much…

bump

I am going into prayer right away and then will spend an hour before the Blessed Sacrament for your sister and her two babies…

Praying…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am praying for your sister and her babies.

Praying fervently for mom and babies!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee,
Blessed art Thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children

Hail Holy Queen
Mother of mercy
hail our life our sweetness
and our hope
to thee do we cry
poor banished children
of Eve
to thee do we cry mourning
and weeping in this vale of tears
turn then O Most Gracious Advocate
thine eyes of mercy towards us
and after this our exile
show unto tus the blessed fruits
of thy womb,Jesus
O Clement O Loving O Sweet Virgin Mary
pray for us O Holy Mother of God
that we may be made worhty of the promises
of Christ AMEN

Father
We know where two or three gather together to pray You are there,please hear our prayers for the safe pregnancy and delivery of these twin children.May the mother be safe and heal from this pre-eclampsia and take adequate rest.Father please grant these two children life and be born healthy.May the mother continue on with the pregnancy until it is safe for them to be delivered.Father please hear our heartfelt prayers.In Jesus name Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for us that this mother will safely bring her two children into this world.Please pray to our Blessed Father that He will grant life to the children and safe delivery to the mother.In Jesus name Amen

All the angels and saints in heaven please intercede for us and pray for this mother and her unborn twin children.Please pray that the children will be born safely and mother be healthy.In Jesus name Amen

Thank you all for your beautiful prayers… I haven’t heard any updates, but I will be sure to post when I hear any news (which I just know will be good news!).

Please continue to keep my sister and her children in your prayers…

My God, My Savior. Your children need your gift of divine healing. Please God, surround them with Your love and Your protection. If I may ask, please send a special Guardian Angel to watch over them. I can only offer all my love to You in return for this favor. I can also offer my outreach to others in need of prayers if You grant this request. All trust and faith is in You forever. In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the furit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying hard for your sister. My daughter in law went through this and delivered a healthy baby who today is a 9 year old bundle of energy. Hope for the same good results for your sister and her precious children.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
Amen

Our father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive thos who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Father please grant life to these twin children.Please may the mother continue her pregnancy to deliver the babies safely.Please grant the mother will overcome the pre-eclampsia.Father please heal this situation for mother and babies.Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

Father please hear our continued prayers for the mother and her unborn twin babies.Please heal the mother and grant she may be able to continue with the pregnancy until a safe time to deliver the babies safely.Thankyou for hearing our prayers.Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.