Please pray for my sister: stomach cancer/spiritual healing

My sister is dying from stomach cancer. She has lived a very hard life full of sin. Even though her days are few she still has not found Jesus and his Church. She is very bitter and very depressed. I pray and I ask that you pray for her healing. I know it’s God’s will if she dies, but I know she needs a spiritual healing soon. Currently she is not open to Christ, but please pray that this changes. Thank you all for your prayers, and I’ll be praying too.

Praying very hard for your sister…

:crossrc:

Praying for your sister. May I suggest a Chaplet of Divine Mercy for her, and having masses said for her now?

Praying for your sister’s healing, both of heart and health. May your family be comforted at this difficult time. God Bless.

Praying very hard here also!

I will pray for her. God bless you.

maryrd,
I am praying asking the immaculate Heart of Mary to pray for and obtain your sister’s healing and salvation.
Love,
Jaypeeto4

I will pray for your sister. :gopray:

:gopray: Prayers for your sister!:gopray:

Mary, your sister is in my prayer.

I am so very sorry to hear about your sister. I will say the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for her. This is a powerful prayer for the dying. I would also ask Our Lady to hold her in her arms. Have trust in God. God bless you and your family

Prayers for your sister. :gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.