Please pray for my sister

Hello,

Please pray for my sister, she is very angry and she fights the family almost every day. She has hard time forgiving other people. My sister doesn’t want to go to Church or listen to anybody for any good advice. I always tell her that the path she is taking is wrong and is damaging her life but she doesn’t listen and she starts screaming. I tell her that I want to help her to deal with her problems but she doesn’t want to. Also, she doesn’t talk to my other sister and they are in a constant fight and right now they don’t talk to each other. There is a fight in my home everyday and I’m tired of it. Please pray for the conversion of her heart.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Prayer For Peace
from the Catholic Family Prayer Book
Merciful Father,
We are together on Earth, alone in the universe.
Look at us and help us to love one another.
Teach us to understand each other,
just as you understand us.
Make our souls as fresh as the morning.
Make our hearts as innocent as the Lamb.
May we forgive each other, and forget the past,
and may we have peace inside - and in our world.
Today and forever.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence we fly unto thee O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To thee do we come, before thee we stand sinful and sorrowful. O mother of the Word Incarnate despise not or petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

Jesus please help this girl to cope with the hurts and confusions and stresses that are causing her to be so unhappy and at odds with her siblings. Please help them to be wise and understanding in how they interact with her so that she is empowered to grow in peace and in coping with her life and issues, and in relating to others. When they try to change her she feels persecuted and flares up, so please help her to have cause to know she is truly and warmly loved. Please help her to grow in love towards her family who desire her good and her happiness. Please heal their hurt also, and help them to grow as they learn how best to facilitate her in the kindest and most respectful way to grow.
Lord, please grant her the gift of faith, as faith is a gift of God and cannot be faked or forced.

God bless you for your concern and prayers for your sister. May God continue to bless you with such strong faith and desire that all may b well with those whom you love,

Praying…

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.