Please pray for my sister

I know that this may seem trivial for a prayers but my sister and her family are having a hard time with debt both my sister and her boyfriend work a full-time job.

My sister has two pomeranian puppies that she is wanting to sell. Please Pray to St. Roch, St. Hubert of Liege, St. Vitus and St. Francis of Assisi that my sister does sell them and the puppies go to a good and loving family and let us Pray for all of God’s creatures. Amen.

• I mentioned it in an earlier Thread here:

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=5755207#post5755207

God bless,
goforgoal

My sister has two pomeranian puppies that she is wanting to sell. Please Pray to St. Roch, St. Hubert of Liege, St. Vitus and St. Francis of Assisi that my sister does sell them and the puppies go to a good and loving family and let us Pray for all of God’s creatures. Amen.

• I mentioned it in an earlier Thread here:

forums.catholic.com/showthrea…07#post5755207

God bless,
goforgoal

Dear friend I don’t see your request about debt as trivial, as to be struggling financially is painful and can affect health and relationships. I ask You Jesus to help this couple with their financial needs, and with all aspects of their lives.

Jesus, it’s hurtful to lose your family pets, but it seems that financial difficulties may be forcing this couple to sell their loved companions. If they must part with them, please give them the comfort of knowing their dogs go to a happy home and will be well cared for.
Thank You, Jesus

Praying for your sister and her family …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard for them.

I ask You Jesus to help this couple with their financial needs, and with all aspects of their lives.

Jesus, it seems that financial difficulties may be forcing this couple to sell their loved companions. If they must part with them, please give them the comfort of knowing their dogs go to a happy home and will be well cared for.
Thank You, Jesus

Praying for you and your intentions.

:eek:Nothing involving dogs is trivial! I pray to our Lord and Petition our most Blessed Mother, You’re Patron Saints and the Angels of Heaven that they may pray for your intentions to Our Lord Jesus Christ, that all people know and come to know that no issue is too big or too small to bring before God, to raise to the heavens and with Faith, Patience and Hope, have heard and answered gently that any burden be lifted no matter how big or small.
I pray that the Dogs find the most loving of families to bring joy to. I pray that any sense of loss be replaced with memories of joy and assurances of God’s will being done. May God Bless and Keep you, whilst ever reminding all his children to bring all joys, cares, problems and pains before God with thunderous echoes from the communion of Saints and Angels, whispers from Our Most Holy Mother and the discerning love of Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Praying for your sister and her needs…

I am praying for your sister.

St. Roch, St. Hubert of Liege, St. Vitus, St. Francis of Assisi, and to all the Patron Saints of dogs and animals I pray to you and to the Lord our God and Our Blessed Mother Mary that my sister does sells her two pomeranian puppies to a loving and caring family. Amen.

Not only do I pray this for her financial need dear Lord, Blessed Mother, and Patron Saints those two puppies are in need of a good and loving home. Amen.

GOD BLESS YOU.MAY HE RESTORE BACK YOUR LIVING STATUS.

AMEN.:thumbsup:

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

St. Roch, St. Hubert of Liege, St. Vitus, St. Francis of Assisi, and to all the Patron Saints of dogs and animals I pray to you and to the Lord our God and Our Blessed Mother Mary that my sister does sells her two pomeranian puppies to a loving and caring family. Amen.

Not only do I pray this for her financial need dear Lord, Blessed Mother, and Patron Saints those two puppies are in need of a good and loving home. Amen.

Amen

Continued prayers……

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

Not only do I pray this for her financial need dear Lord, Blessed Mother, and Patron Saints those two puppies are in need of a good and loving home. Amen

Continued prayers for my sister…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.