Please pray for my sister

My younger sister, Maddie, was raped earlier today. There are a lot of accusations flying around right now, as the guy was the older brother of one of her friends from school. She’s only 17, and I know things are going to be very difficult for a long time coming.

Give us your justice and loving kindness Lord for Maddie and all her loved ones. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

*Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us form the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of your mercy. Amen.*

Loving God,

We lift our prayers and intentions today for Maddie, and we ask for your healing, blessings, and courage for her in this time of suffering and anxiety. Lord, we do not know why things happen like this, we just ask for the strength and grace to endure as the trial and difficult time unfolds. Please be with Maddie and send compassionate and competent people into her life to support her and help her to hope for the best outcome possible in a bad situation. We know you love us Lord and you will never ask us to bear more than we can, as St. Paul tells us. Please console and grant perseverance to Maddie and those who love her now.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Let us pray to Saint Maria Goretti - Patron of youth, young women, purity, and victims of rape
1890 - 1908

St. Maria Goretti Novena Prayer

Child of God,
You who at an early age
knew life’s harshness and toil,
its sorrows and brief joys;
You who were poor, an orphan,
who loved your neighbour tirelessly,
making yourself a humble and attentive servant;
You who were kind and good, without pride,
who loved Love above all else;
You who shed your blood
so as not to betray the Lord;
You who forgave your assassin
wishing him in Paradise;

Intercede and pray for us to the Father,
so that we may consent to his holy will for us.

You who are God’s friend and see him face to face obtain the grace we are seeking from you…

We thank you Marietta, for the love of God and neighbour that you have sown in our hearts.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Lord, please grant healing, courage, strength, peace and the deepest faith to Maddie. Help her to carry her cross heroically, through the intercessin of St. Maria Goretti. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the most high Will of God be done, be praised, be fulfilled in all things. Amen.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the most high Will of God be done, be praised, be fulfilled in all things. Amen.

Loving God,

We lift our prayers and intentions today for Maddie, and we ask for your healing, blessings, and courage for her in this time of suffering and anxiety. Lord, we do not know why things happen like this, we just ask for the strength and grace to endure as the trial and difficult time unfolds. Please be with Maddie and send compassionate and competent people into her life to support her and help her to hope for the best outcome possible in a bad situation. We know you love us Lord and you will never ask us to bear more than we can, as St. Paul tells us. Please console and grant perseverance to Maddie and those who love her now.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.