Please pray for my sister..

My sister has been blessed with a 2 year old child, but she has been trying on get pregnant and is having a difficult time. I would love for my niece to have a sibling. Also, my sister and I are both getting older and still don’t have anyone to possibly get married to, and my brother as well. Please pray for us. Thank you and God Bless!

Good Saint Anne, you were especially favored by God to be the mother of the most holy Virgin Mary, the Mother of our Savior. By your power with your most pure daughter and with her divine Son, kindly obtain for us the grace and the favor we now seek. Please secure for us also forgiveness of our past sins, the strength to perform faithfully our daily duties and the help we need to persevere in the love of Jesus and Mary. Amen.

Dear Saint Anne, we know nothing about you except your name. But you gave us the Mother of God who called herself handmaid of the Lord. In your home you raised the Queen of Heaven and are rightly the model of homemakers. In your womb came to dwell the new Eve uniquely conceived without sin. Intercede for us that we too may remain free from sin. Amen.
Glorious Saint Anne, we think of you as filled with compassion for those who invoke you and with love for those who suffer. Heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, I cast myself at your feet and humbly beg of you to take the present affair which I recommend to you under you special protection.

For Cupcake143 Sister, my wife and all those who need the light of children in their lives to conceive children

Deign to commend it to your daughter, our Blessed Lady, and lay it before the throne of Jesus, so that He may bring it to a happy conclusion. Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted. Above all, obtain for me the grace of one day beholding my God face to face. With you and Mary and all the saints, may I praise and bless Him for all eternity.

Good Saint Anne, mother of her who is our life, our sweetness and our hope, pray for me. Amen.

**GLORIOUS SAINT ANNE, **
Filled with compassion for those who invoke you and with love for those who suffer,
heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, I cast myself at your feet and humbly beg you
to take the present affair which I commend to you under your special protection.

For Cupcake143 Sister, my wife and all those who need the light of children in their lives to conceive children

Deign to commend it to your daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and lay it before
the throne of Jesus, so that He may bring it to a happy issue.

Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted.

Above all, obtain for me the grace of one day beholding my God face to face, and with you and Mary
and all the saints, praising and blessing Him for all eternity.

Pray for us, St. Anne. that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let Us Pray

O Almighty and eternal God, who chose St. Anne to bring into the world the Mother of Your only Son,
mercifully grant to us, we beseech You, who devoutly honor her memory, grace to obtain through her merits,
the blessings of eternal life. Who lives and reigns the world without end.

Amen.

Good St. Anne, mother of her who is our life, our sweetness and our hope,
Pray for me. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Praying to St. Anne for your sister to conceive.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I shall pray for you all. May you find your true soulmates soon.
Also for the baby to be.

God bless you

Graham

St. Gerard, pray for this poster’s sister. St. Joseph, most chaste spouse of the Blessed Virgin, pray for the whole family. Help them to find holy and chaste spouses.

A Memorare has been prayed on behalf of your intentions.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for all of your intentions to be granted, through Christ our Lord.

**O Blessed Saint Joseph,
faithful guardian and protector of virgins,
to whom God entrusted Jesus and Mary,
I implore you by the love which you did hear them,
to preserve me from every defilement of soul and body,
that I may always serve them in holiness and purity of love.

Amen.**

[INDENT]

:amen:

[/INDENT]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.