Please pray for my sisters: Anorexia and Cancer

All,

I have been praying for my youngest 16 year old sister, who is struggling with anorexia.
Yesterday my middle sister, who is 26 years old, called me to let me know that she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. It’s at an early stage and the doctor’s are very positive that she will be okay. Still, the sorrow and pain is heartbreaking. Just to see my only two sister’s struggle with such diseases.

Please pray with me…

Dear Lord Jesus
Please heal the OP’s sister with anorexia and the other one of cancer. Give the OP strength and courage to support her sisters while they endure these illnesses.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(OP’s sister)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Praying very hard for the complete recovey of your sisters!

I will pray to My patron St.Anothony to help your sisters find their way, as well as pray with you for your intentions

I will pray for them

I join in prayers for your sister and add them on Rosary prayer intention .
May Lord grant them healing and salvation , through Jesus Christ , our Lord and Saviour , through intercession of Saint Peregrine and Saint Archangel Raphael ~ medicine from God .
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.