Please pray for my sisters!

About 13 years ago two of my oldest sisters were brainwashed by a cult.
After six months into it one of my sisters were released…from this day on she is still healing from this tragedy. But we have her back she is herself. My oldest sister is still amongst the liars who are brainwashing her…I have an uncle, aunty and cousins whom are also involved with this satanic cult…I haven’t seen my sister in about 10 years…She thinks my family is evil that we are the liars that we are the ones brainwashed…my family aches…Our sister is gone…it is like a death…but worse because she still roames this earth but her mind in a satin clouded reality…
PLEASE PRAY SHE WILL COME BACK TO GOD,SHE WILL COME BACK TO US…

Dear Lord Jesus I love you please heal my sisters mind. Please free her from the traps of Satan. Please protect those who pray for her.
Please bless those who have ruined her life and so many others that they will see the error of their ways and stop their work for Satan. Please Heal those who are involved with cults and please help families and friends whom have loved ones taken by cults.
In your precious name Jesus I know this will be done!
AMEN.

Lord, please bring LovesTheFather’s sister back to her family and heal her from all the injury done to her by the cult. Heal her, convert her heart, and make her whole again. May her other sister who was involved in the cult have a healing of memories and get past the injury done to her and grow strong in faith, hope and love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I am praying that God will release your sister from the evil clutches of this satanic cult, and restore her to you in full. I will pray to our Blessed Mother who is so powerful against Satan, and to St. Michael.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among
women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

I can only imagine the heartbreak pain and sense of loss you feel for your sisters, especially the one you have not seen in years,heartbreaking. Never give up, nothing is impossible with God. My sister left the Church and joined her husbands evangelical church 21 years ago it breaks my heart, I will never give up hope that one day, please God soon, that she will return and bring her husband and their 2 girls aswell. I will keep both your sisters in my prayers, and may God our Father gently guide them both back home. God Bless

Praying for their return to the faith …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

St. Michael, the Archangel! Glorious Prince, chief and champion of the heavenly hosts; guardian of the souls of men; conqueror of the rebel angels! How beautiful art thou, in thy heaven-made armor. We love thee, dear Prince of Heaven!

We, thy happy clients, yearn to enjoy thy special protection. Obtain for us from God a share of thy sturdy courage; pray that we may have a strong and tender love for our Redeemer and, in every danger or temptation, be invincible against the enemy of our souls. O standard-bearer of our salvation! Be with us in our last moments and when our souls quit this earthly exile, carry them safely to the judgement seat of Christ, and may Our Lord and Master bid thee bear us speedily to the kingdom of eternal bliss. Teach us ever to repeat the sublime cry: “Who is like unto God?” Amen.

Dearest Lord,

I ask the protection of Your love and of Your precious Blood, and of the power and goodness of the Holy Spirit to protect and surround and bless me and every member of my family or our contacts.

Please come against all evil and all curses against me and my family and loved ones and our contacts, from those who have resentment or ill-will or who have dabbled in the occult and are still infested by hidden evil spirits, from ancestors or sins, or from anyone living and dead, or from any evil spirit.

Forgive and heal them, and if there is no other way and it is Your loving will let their curses or plots come back against them, or be revealed.

Please and heal and forgive if any of our thoughts, words, or deed or lack of prayer or action cause any lack of blessing or any curse against any other person please remove it, and give them and all other people blessing.

I praise and honour and worship You who redeemed us from sin and saved us from all evil. I praise and bless and worship you with my whole being and life and in the lives of my family and our contacts…

THANKYOU SO MUCH TO ALL WHO"VE BEEN PRAYING FOR MY SISTERS!!!..
Every single prayer is one step closer to them returning to the Catholic faith…TO US!..
MY other sister who is no longer brainwashed is with us but she still is not for the Catholic church…I remember a time where she was very faithful…
I pray dear Jesus Please bring them both back…Heal their minds…
heal my families hearts…
My parents hearts who ache everyday…
Please protect anyone else who is on the cusp of entering a cult…though they will not know it…please give the them serenity to know…

I warn everyone trust your instincs…
This all started with my sister and her husband seeking marriage counceling…the councelor was a member and slowly brainwashed them…they put there trust in her…my sisters husband left because he did not trust this women…my sister didn’t only to bring back with my other sister…NO ONE IS IMMUNE TO CULTS!!!..My sisters were intellegent beautiful holy women…We were brought up in a strict Catholic devout family…NO ONE IS IMMUNE PLEASE …If you feel at all worried for someone you love don’t wait…if signs of a cult are lerking don’t hesitate to act!,my sisters hesitated…they had signs…and now my sister is gone…she is someone outthere living a completely different life…not knowing who she really is…:frowning:

Praying hard for your sister’s return.

Continuing to pray for your sisters return to the faith and for those who are trapped in cults …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying for your family…

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

I would just like to update you who have been sending your prayers out for my sister's
I have some wonderful news and answered prayer for my sister who was released from the cult six months into it but had left the Catholic faith...
She has let our family know that she is returning to the Catholic church after 10ish years of being absent and that she will be getter her 3 year old daughter baptized!!!
I am soo thankful for this answered prayer!
I am still praying for my oldest sister who is still absent from our lives and still in the talons of Satan...it has been over a decade since the "real her" has been seen...I hope with all my heart God will release her!!

Thankyou all soooo much again for your prayers!!!

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.