Please pray for my skin surgery--thank you

I was supposed to have my skin surgery done in September, but I pushed it to Thanksgiving week, of all weeks. It’s taking place the day after Turkey Day. Yay.:rolleyes: I had a small mole removed on my forehead, and it came back positive for basal cell carcinoma…a very slow growing cancer…but still. I need to get the mohs surgery now…but I’m a little tentative that I’ll be left with a deep scar or something.

I hope not. I’m not vain, but…I did grow my bangs out and all. :o

Your prayers for a smooth surgery, and recovery would be soooo appreciated…thanks everyone.

PS: If you have had this surgery done, and care to share your story–to ease my mind lol…that would be nice, too. :blush:

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter

Praying for you that your surgery may be successful and that you get better very soon.

Praying for your complete recovery and positive
outcome for your surgery,

Praying for successful surgery for you. My brother had it done years ago and is still around giving me a hard time whenever we discuss politics.

Praying for your healing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thanks so much everyone. I’m not exactly worried, per se…but not exactly looking forward to this either. I am looking forward to it being over! lol I just hope I don’t have any other spots later on…ugh, all those years in the sun caught up with me. I am pretty fair skinned…with green eyes. “They” say that light eyes, fair skinned people have a higher chance of skin cancer…so…now I avoid the sun, or put on sunblock 50+!

Right now, since that small mole was removed…there is just a teeny weeny mark on my forehead…and now, to have that area sliced open…ugh. I just hope it heals quickly…and that it doesn’t get infected…or anything. *Please Lord …I pray for a speedy recovery.

And please bless all of my CAF friends and their families. *:gopray2:

Thanks again, everyone.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.