Please pray for my son and marriage

Please pray for the miracle of having my baby baptized. My husband is completely opposed and I’m in dispair. My marriage is breaking down into pieces because of religion differences. My hsuband thinks I betrayed him when I rediscovered my faith and every area of our marriage and life has been affected by this. I am willing to go through anything for the sake of God but not having my baby baptized breaks my heart and I don’t have peace. Please pray that God touches my husband’s heart.

Praying for you, that you have the strength to baptize your baby no matter what. Also praying that your marriage can be healed.
:hug1: :crossrc:

There Lord, grant unto StJude patience and understanding; conviction and wisdom. As you have rekindled her love for You, stoke her love for her husband. Show her how best to win her husband for You through her humble service in Your name. Please be her source of strength and comfort. In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.

There Lord, through your Son Jesus Christ, we humbly ask you to touch the heart of StJude’s Husband. Inspire him to be like St. Joseph, a protector of his family and especially his child. Show him your love so that he may learn to love others and share that love with his wife and his child.

We thank you Lord for life. Amen.

Ohh, that has to hurt. Will be praying hard for conversion of your husband’s heart, and for you and your precious baby.

† JMJTJ †

Your husband will be in my prayers that the Holy Spirit will open his heart and mind to the truth.
May God give you the light and grace to minister to him in love.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you, your baby, and your marriage † ***
***Congrats on the baby! :thumbsup: ***

Praying for you StJude (that’s a great Saint to pray to for this intercession)…

you are in my prayer

Holy Spirit thank You for reclaiming the heart and spirit of our sister.
Father, please send Your Holy Spirit into this marriage and into this husband’s heart and mind. Please ensure the Baptism of this little baby. I ask all this in the name of Jesus

The Lord shall fight for you & you shall hold your peace.
Exo 14:14

Praying for you and your marriage. God bless you.

Amen to all the prayers above. I ask the Blessed Mother to intercede for you as well.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

LORD Jesus
Guide UR Children.

I have remembered you in my rosary prayers.

Praying
Grandma Glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.