Please pray for my son who marries in less than 2 weeks

Please dear Lord, help my son and future dtr-in-law know that the wedding is only the first day of their marriage. A convenant relationship with God in the relationship who makes it strong. Guide them as they form a family united in your love. We ask all these prayers through the intercession of our Blessed Mother and St.Joseph who formed the Holy Family and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Lord,
Help this couple’s marriage be holy, and rooteed in You.

Amen.

Farher, Jesus, Holy Spirit we implore that You will flood the ongoing graces for a genuine, faithful, loving marriage for this couple. Please help them to cooperate with Your graces to become a true witness to Catholic Christian marriage.

For a holy marriage …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

We are down now to just 4 days. Please continue to pray, especially for the conversion of our future dtr-in-law who is Christian but uncatechized. May our son also return to more active participation of his faith as well.

For a holy marriage…

We thank you, O God,
for the Love You have implanted in their hearts.
May it always inspire them to be kind in their words,
considerate of feeling,
and concerned for each other’s needs and wishes.
Help them to be understanding and forgiving
of human weaknesses and failings.
Increase their faith and trust in You
and may Your Prudence guide their life and love.
Bless their Marriage O God,
with Peace and Happiness,
and make their love fruitful for Your glory
and their Joy both here and in eternity.
Amen

Continued prayers……

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

May God bless all of you for your generous prayers.

I am praying for your intentions.

Lord, bless this couple about to be wed and help them grow in their knowledge of you, their love of you, and their service of you as husband and wife - and may they both be happy with you forever in heaven as saints when you call them to be with you at the end of their days. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.