Please pray for my son!

My son is leaving for college, either tonight, or tomorrow morning. Please pray for him. He will be leaving and we will not see him until Christmas. I am so sad, but excited that he is going to fullfill his dream. Please pray that he makes the right choices, studies hard, and works hard. I am also asking the Blessed Virgin Mary to watch over my son!!Thank you in advanced for your prayers.Gayle

Heavenly Father, please guide and protect Gayle’s son in this eventful time in his and his family’s life. Comfort and strengthen involved persons during this time of change as well. Through the intercession of St. Raphael and Our Lady, hear our prayers. Amen. :gopray2:

Praying for your son. :signofcross:

Many prayers for a successful and safe school year

Prayers promised! :gopray2:

I think one of the hardest things to do is to say goodbye to our adult children who leave for college. Not only will I pray for your son to be able to adapt to his new life away from home…to find a niche where he can grow and learn…and also know that he has a family that loves him back at home but I will also include you in my prayers.

Praying for your son and for you.

***+JMJTJ+

You and your son will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

prayers for your son and prayers for you, too.

kate

Prayers for your son and you…

Praying
:signofcross:

LORD Jesus
Guide ur Son in the right path.

Praying!

Holy Spirit please guide, inform and protect Gayle’s son in his studies and choices, and in all aspects of his life.
Please give many blessings to his family, and especially his mother

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.