Please pray for my son

I need prayers for my son. He has lost his way and needs to be back on Gods road of life.
Thank you

Praying for Rosanne’s son

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Being lost myself for several years I know how hard it can be to find your way back. And I definitely know how important prayers are. I will pray that your son finds his way back. :gopray2:

I’m praying for your son.

Prayer for son:

A Prayer For Parents
Heavenly Mother, keep us always in the mind of your Son’s great Mercy and understanding as we pray for our children. They are grown up now and have left us and are living their lives according to their own ideas, We feel anxious and worried because they do not seem to feel the need of Christ, to understand the wisdom of His ways, or to fully at ease with us or themselves.
Intervene, dearest Mother, in their lives at the moment you know to be right and help them to understand the things that lead to their peace. Help them to see their need of Christ and to experience the greatness of His love, so that we may all proclaim as you did, that His Mercy truly is from generation unto generation. Amen

Thank you for your prayers and reply. I am glad you found your way back. There are a lot of distrations in this world and we forget what the important things really are.

God Bless

I want to thank everyone for their prayers and response to for prayers needed for my son. I am trying to figure out how the website works and want to reply personally to everyone who has taken the time to say a prayer.

Thank you so much and God bless everyone

Rosanne

Praying…

Please heal him and help him find his way back to You, Lord.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings and in particular for the blessings of family this day. We lift up the petition of our sister Rosannedw and ask for your blessing and mercy on her son. Lord, you are the landowner who invites us all into your Holy vineyard and grants each one of us the same reward regardless of when we come to you; you are the shepherd who will leave the 99 good sheep to find the lost one and return it to the fold; you are the good gardener who will prune our branches so we flourish in your beloved Son. We pray for all these blessings and that Rosannedw’s son will hear your persistent call and will respond to your unconditional and unyielding love. We also pray for strength, courage, a strong faith, and hope in You for Rosannedw and the family who love their precious son and are so anxious and worried about the strange turns life takes. Lord, we know that you will often bend, but never break us, even though the bending feels extreme to us many times. Please grant Rosannedw’s intention for her and your son in accordance with your Holy and perfect will.

We pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Lord, hear our prayer!

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Thank you again for all your prayers.

I wish my son could have been in church with me today. The Sermon given hit home, we look for happiness in all the wrong places. We think material items and bending God’s rules so he fits into our life style is the answer. This maybe a short term bit of happiness but it is not the happiness God meant for us.

May God bless you all.

Rosannedw

Dear God, enlighten him with the brightness of eternal light,
and cast out all darkness from the dwelling of his heart
Restrain his many wandering thoughts and suppress the
temptations that violently assault him…God,please bless him and guide him to overcome his fears…

god bless !

Heavenly Father please send your Holy Spirit to turn this wayward son back to God. in Jesus name, Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.