Please pray for my son.

Please pray for my son’s adiction to alcohol. Please pray that he will be strong and leave the habit. Please pray for divine intervention. I am a desperate mother who cannot see my son’s slavery to Satan’s lies. Please pray for him. He is only 30 years old and has not started his life yet because of alcoholism.

Praying that Christ will help your son find that his help is in Him, that the comfort and love he is looking for is not in alcohol but in Christ. Praying for you as well, mom.

O Lord Jesus Christ, who said, “greater love than this no man has that a man lay down his life for his friends,” through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe whose life illustrated such love, we beseech you to grant us this petition that kathykiritta’s son will be set free from the addiction to alcohol.

Through the Militia Immaculata movement, which Maximilian founded, he spread a fervent devotion to Our Lady throughout the world. He gave up his life for a total stranger and loved his persecutors, giving us an example of unselfish love for all men - a love that was inspired by true devotion to Mary.

Grant, O Lord Jesus, that we too may give ourselves entirely without reserve to the love and service of our Heavenly Queen in order to better love and serve our fellowman in imitation of your humble servant, Maximilian. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the divine power thrust into hell, Satan and all the other evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Lord Jesus, I ask you to lift this mother and her son up to the Father. Holy Mother of God also pray for us!!:crossrc:

Lord, please help him oversome this alcoholism. Inspire him to live a healthy life. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Most loving God,
we ask your blessing upon all
who suffer from addiction.
Strengthen them to reach out for help.
Enable them to take the first step to recovery.
Bless them with the persistence to persevere
in the fight to be free.
Give courage and hope to their families,
drawing them close together
in the power of your love,
which alone can transform our living.

Lord, please help kathykirittas son be freed from his bondage. Only you can deliver him and no one else. May his love for you increase by a special grace inspiring him to come to know you more and to seek you as the healer of his ills. Please put someone in his life who can lead him to you. Perhaps Kathy’s parish priest could reach out to her poor son and help him come to see his problem for what it is: pure bondage. I pray that Kathy’s son, through the sacraments, be filled with you so completely that there will be no room for the alchohol anymore. Fr. Corapi was an addict (but to cocaine) and was delivered through his mother’s prayers and through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin, I’m sure. Please Mother of all graces, intercede for your son, bestow special graces on your son to help him come to know Christ in a very special way. Please, I ask you, Lord, move quickly and change this boy’s life with a great moment of conversion and grace. Thank you, God. Thank you, Mary. Amen.

Our dear Father in Heaven please deliver Kathy’s 30 year old son from the alcoholism so that he can get on with his life. Bless Kathy also that she may be comforted during this trial. In Christ’s name. Amen.
A Pater Noster, Ave Maria Oratio Fatimae and Gloria Patri.

Saint Mathew Talbot who after years of alcoholism became sober ad subsequently lived a holy and prayerful life, please pray for lasting healing of Kathy’s son from alcoholism.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
And do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into hell satan and all evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

You have my prayers for your son right now. I’m adding him to my rosary.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying my heart out for his rapid recovery.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Saint Mathew Talbot who after years of alcoholism became sober and subsequently lived a holy and prayerful life, please pray for lasting healing of Kathy’s son from alcoholism.

And do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into hell satan and all evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Blessed art thou among women
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Saint Mathew Talbot who after years of alcoholism became sober and subsequently lived a holy and prayerful life, please pray for lasting healing of Kathy’s son from alcoholism.

Father, I declare that this man has stopped pleasing himself and the world, and pleases YOU. He no longer spends the rest of his natural life living by his human appetites and desires, but he lives for what YOU WILL. The TIME IS PAST for living in shameless, insolent wantonness, in lustful desires, DRUNKENNESS, reveling, DRINKING BOUTS and abominable, lawless idolatries. The WORLD LOOKS ON ASTONISHED that he NO LONGER runs hand in hand with them in the same excesses of dissipation. (I Peter 4:lb-4a).
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.