Please pray for my sons baby his girlfriend is pregnant

I desparately need your prayer and would be so very grateful.My youngest son just found ourt his girlfriend is pregnant.We have a family history of spina bifida (my first son died of it).The girlfriend has not been taking folic acid (which is known to help prevent it) and we are very worried for the safety of the baby.My son is 19yr and girlfriend 18yrs.Please pray that the baby will be born safely into the world.Thankyou for reading this and for your prayers.

Father please help my grandchild to be born safely, alive ,and if it be your will healthy and well.My son is young and so is his girlfriend please forgive them Father and please may my grandchild be born safely into this world.May they be good responsible parents to the child and please guide me to be a good mother and lead them back to You.Thankyou Lord for all the things You do for my family im truly grateful.Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to Your protection, implored Your help, or sought Your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To You we come; before You we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in Your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

Immaculate Mother care for this family, protect them, love them and pray for them to God the Father, whose only Son you delivered to the world.

We fly to thy patronage, O holy Mother of God; despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers, O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.

Father of the many precious gifts You bless us with, our family is 2nd only after Jesus. We so need Your Lordship that our feet will not slip and we so need Your mercy when our feet do slip Lord. We find our peace in You Jesus! As far as the east is from the west is as far as You have removed our transgressions (Ps 103) and we are so grateful and humbly prostrate ourselves before You. What great love You have bestowed upon us. Lord I ask Your help for my sister’s son, his girlfriend, and the little one growing inside her. Lord I ask for sight that they may see You in all Your truth that their lives, along with the life of this baby, may be guided by You. Lord there is no love like Your love, guide my sister in wisdom and love in all of this. We ask for the peace only You can give. Father I ask Your protection over this child and that this grandchild may come to know You in all Your fullness. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

Praying hard for your grandchild to be born safely …
God bless you tbcrawford

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to Your protection, implored Your help, or sought Your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To You we come; before You we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in Your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Heavenly Father, we bring this most precious Little One to you in prayer. Please intervene and grant strength and good health as this baby grows in Momma’s womb. We thank you for Jesus, our Savior and Healer. May the parents look to Jesus for all their needs, especially now, and may they turn to Him when they are worried or anxious.

O Mother Mary, please wrap your loving arms around this mother and child.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives, and today we thank you especially for the gift of loving grand parents. We lift up the intentions of our friend tbcrawford on behalf of her unborn grand child and the young parents. We ask for your mercy and healing to be with this child, and for your wisdom and guidance to be with the young parents. Please bless all involved and grant your gifts of strong faith, courage, and hope in You to all involved. Please also comfort and bless our friend tbcrawford and help her to avoid anxiety and worry and to trust in your divine providence. Please help the young mother with her health, eating, and spiritual habits and grant her the discernment to follow the advice and counsel of medical professionals.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by your loving Holy Spirit, who live and reign with you, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

:signofcross::signofcross:
praying for the safety of your family…

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thankyou my brothers and sisters so very much for your prayers.I and my family really appreciate them .I was so touched and so moved you made me cry.
I love you all so much may God bless you all and all your families.

Father please bless all my brothers and sisters who have so kindly been praying for my unborn grandchild.Remember them please Lord for i could not cope with the worry if it were not for them for me to turn to.I know You have sent them to help our family Lord by their prayers and true faith in You.Grant them and their families to be especially blessed by You.

Father please help my unborn grandchild to come safely into this world.May he/she survive the ordeal of birth and go on to lead a full life.May i be directed by You my Father to lead my grandchild to You.May my example be the one to help my son,his girlfriend and the baby as You guide me Lord.Please Lord let my grandchild be born safely.
I put my trust in You Lord and love You above all things.
May i be a good mother ,grandmother but most of all a good desciple to You.
Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers
Amen

Thankyou again
kimbaichan,Erchomai Kyrios,Tarek Chidiac,St.Gabriel,Suzanne57,Jhash1,mary1173,
My love for you ALL
God bless

Prayers for the baby, your son, and your son’s girlfriend.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying hard that all will be well with baby, mother and your son with Jesus’ help…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Father we love You so very much.Guide me i pray to do all the right things to help my son the girlfriend and the baby.Please bring this child into the world safely and give me the sufferings Lord please save this baby.Amen

Mother Mary and all the angels and saints please pray my grandchild be born into the world safely

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Jesus we ask Your special protection for this little baby and for the parents. Let Your love and life and goodness fill and surround them.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives, and today we thank you especially for the gift of loving grand parents. We lift up the intentions of our friend tbcrawford on behalf of her unborn grand child and the young parents. We ask for your mercy and healing to be with this child, and for your wisdom and guidance to be with the young parents. Please bless all and grant your gifts of strong faith, courage, and hope in You to all involved. Please also comfort and bless our friend tbcrawford and help her to avoid anxiety and worry and to trust in your divine providence. Please help the young mother with her health, eating, and spiritual habits and grant her the discernment to follow the advice and counsel of medical professionals.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by your loving Holy Spirit, who live and reign with you, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.