Please pray for my special someone

we have gone thru a lot of bad and good things…i have been knowing him for soo long now.
i think God sent him there to my soulmate. i recently reunited with him after soo long.
i just hope that God will help us bring together… i know that one day he will help guide
him thru what he needs the most. he has the most caring heart. please lord help me

I ask the Lord Jesus to watch over, and to guide this relationship,and to ensure that His wishes are fulfilled in your lives, whatever paths you take. I ask You Jesus to have compassion on this woman’s desire to build a life with this man, and if you wish them together, please help them to bring out the best in each other.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for you and your friend…

I will pray for this relationship everday I go to the Blessed Sacrament in adoration. Dear Lord, unite these people in friendship and in love that they may be a couple again and love like you do with all joy and peace in their hearts. Help them to understand each other and seek the good of the other, always. Mary, be the loving Mother you are to them and through your intercession help your children grow together as the soulmates they are. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

thanks i hope that i will be able to build the faith to talk to him again. i hope that i will be able to understand him more often. be able to cope with his flaws.

aww thanks simon

aww thanks trishie… i hope that jesus will too…

Dear Lord, grant this good woman the grace of confidence in you, that you will grace her with the courage to be reconciled with her friend and approch him again. Help her to understand him better and to communicate ever so gently whenever any confusion occurs. Grant her acceptance of him with his flaws and let her be the perfect instrument for turning him into the saint you want him and all of us to become. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

i hope this too… thanks your wishes trishe… hehe

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed are thou among women and
Blessed is the fuit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

i am hopin for today to be okay cuz i just put out my feelings for my friends to see. hopefully it won’t be too bad. i am a bit scare to find out what could happen,
but its better to bring it out

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless this person and their significant other. Help them to grow in love for one another and You, Lord God. Through Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Praying for both of You

aww thanks ridiculedisply

aww thanks… i am praying for us too… i hope the best for us

Still praying hienieboo

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.