Please pray for my success at my disability hearing

Hi everyone. I finally have my disability hearing coming up on October 15. Could you all please pray that I win? I desperately need disability. I have a lawyer working for me to help me get it but I could still be denied. Thanks for your prayers.

Holly, I will pray for you every day; and I will mark my calendar so that on October 15th I will remember to say a Rosary for your success.:thumbsup: :hug3: :blessyou:

Praying for a sucessful outcome at your hearing…

You’re in my intentions!

Beth Anne:

LORD Jesus
Help UR Daughter

†JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Jesus please grant Holly the support and recovery she needs. She continues to struggle on, and again and again she turns to You. Take her into Your heart please Jesus

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.