Please pray for my successful weight loss

Hi everyone. I am trying hard to lose weight. I need to lose at least 120 lbs. Please pray for me.

LORD Jesus
Help ur daughter

You will be in my prayers Holly. Do the same for me b/c I need to lose too. I’ve decided over the weekend to get started actually.
Maybe I’ll start a thread for dieters support?

I ask the Lord to give you strength to look after your health well, and to help you work in obtaining the appropriate weight weight loss. May He bless and help you this year.

Prayers promised

Praying very hard for your success!

I will certainly pray for your weight loss and health.

:crossrc:

Prayers for you to reach your goal and have a healthy life!

Thank you everyone for your prayers. :slight_smile:

*I wish you much success. I need to loose weight too. Are you using a special diet?

God Bless
Chrisy*

Nope, just cutting calories and trying to get in extra exercise. Thanks!

Praying for your success in weight loss.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I hold my fingures crossed for you.

Try this link, it has details about /URL, Diet types and stuff like that. Good luck!

Praying for you, Holly. It can be difficult to lose weight sometimes (I’m carrying around extra I probably shouldn’t :p) but I know you can do it. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for your prayers. They are deeply appreciated. :slight_smile:

How do you feel you’re doing so far (remembering, of course, what the body does first when fat is lost - cause of that I often just go by my measurements rather than poundage, at least for much of the time)? Anyway, we’re here for you and care.

Good for you!!! You have taken on a challenge, but will never regret the efforts to turn your eating/exercise habits in a new and healthy direction. One thing to remember…don’t get discouraged if you fall off the wagon for a meal, a day or even a weekend. It’s never too late to renew your focus. If you can stay on track, you should be rewarded with some substantial weight loss fairly quickly. Reward yourself for each 10# lost with something OTHER than food (manicure, pedicure, new book, earrings, shoes, or handbag). You’ll also hit plateaus which can get frustrating. Stay with it~no one can do this for you and it does take hard work and dedication! You will be in my prayers.

Amen amen! Our happiness is in Christ, not in food! So you can do it! :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, I have far more dire need right now. See my other thread that I just posted.

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world!

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.