Please pray for my thesis groupmate

She’s been getting mad for no reason. I can’t understand her. I’ve been doing the requirements, she didn’t even add anything to one paper. Then she gets mad saying I’m confused. She told me she’s got problems; I’ve got them too.
Please pray to God to grant her conversion of heart, to do her part and not just leave everything to me, that she will stop being irritable, because I’m doing what I can. Please pray to her guardian angel, so that she will be cooperative. I just don’t want to argue with her because it will make matters worse.

Lord please help Fin’s thesis groupmate to recognize and to deal with the pressures that promote her bad behaviour. Please ensure that she acts justly and does her share. Please grant her conversion of heart, and a sense of justice and cooperation.
Fin has enough pressures without this unjust and unecessary one.
Guardian angels please help to resolve these issues.

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come fill fin with all the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit, Lord, so he can better live with this difficult groupmate and influence her to do good with her life and with their project. Descend on his groupmate and fill her with your love and make her more sensitive to fin’s feelings and aware that fin is doing most of the work. Guardian Angel of mine, go to fin’s groupmate’s Guardian Angel and ask him to give her special light to know how to behave with fin and how to do more work on their thesis project. Lord, grant fin peace of mind and grace to know how not to let this difficult woman get the best of him. I know it is hard, seeing she is irritable and not doing enough, but still grant him the grace to persevere and bear it all with Jesus’s suffering for the redemption of souls. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

I am praying for your intentions.

Thank you very very much for your prayers. I continue to beg for your prayers. She hasn’t been replying to me. Please pray that God may grant her the grace to continue doing our thesis, and not drop out. I want her to graduate as well, to accept my apology for anything that I’ve done wrong to her. Please please pray for me and for her, that she will pursue this.

Jesus please help Fin’s thesis groupmate to communicate and work through her issues and difficulties, so that both are able to continue and to graduate. Whatever hurt exists, please may it be resolved. Please involve Your Angels in sorting out the problems and facilitating the best outcome for both.
Thank You, Jesus

…still praying for your intentions.

Jesus please help Fin’s thesis groupmate to communicate and work through her issues and difficulties, so that both are able to continue and to graduate. Whatever hurt exists, please may it be resolved. Please involve Your Angels in sorting out the problems and facilitating the best outcome for both.
Thank You, Jesus

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Trishie and others, thanks so much for your prayers.

I still haven’t heard from her yet. I don’t feel like giving up. I continue to pray. I was thinking, maybe she’s taking time to think. As much as I’m feeling worried, I don’t want to give up.

I’m going to return here to here the good news. I am confident of God’s mercy, the fervor of our prayers. Make sure I’m going to thank God and you all and update you with the good news here.

Guys, thanks for all your prayers. We talked finally.

Please do continue to pray for us, that we will have a very good relationship until end, with no fights and conflicts. We don’t have time for those, bec. we have to concentrate on our praper. Please pray that we will pass…

Thank You for Your grace, Lord.
Lord please help them both to work well together, and continue communicating if either has any difficulties or questions. Please help them to produce an excelent thesis.

Praying hard for peace among you and your groupmate and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you both.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.