Please pray for my unborn baby

I am 5month pregnant and suffering serious complications. My baby’s life is threatened. Medical prognosis is grim. Doctor told me that i will need a miracle for my pregnancy to end successfully. Please pray for my baby to be delivered safely and in good health.
I am single mother as father of my child wanted me to have an abortion and now doesn’t want to have a great deal to do with us. My sister’s husband because of that wont allow his children or indeed my sister to have a lot of contact with me. I don’t have any friends to offer me moral and emotional support. Finding it difficult to stay strong. Please pray for God to give me strength to carry on.

My prayers!

** Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

((((((((((air hug))))))))))))))

I will remember you in my prayers. My daughter also was a single mom and (unbeknowest to her) family members judged her. I dealt with it and gave her much support and the baby also of course. My husband would not talk to her for 3 months.

I hope the love I have for you and baby reaches the baby at least. My heart thoroughly understands!:slight_smile:

Dear Maryana I’m sad you’re going through this ordeal alone.
God bless you for rejecting the abortion option. In view of your family’s reaction this was particularly courageous.
Lord please embrace and protect Maryana, and ensure for her the support and healing that she needs.
Please give her family the graces to become supportive and loving towards her. Please heal all that is hurtful and damaged, and please give Your blessings to Maryana and her baby. Thank You, Lord

Praying for you and your baby.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Dear Maryana,
I will keep you in my prayers.

thank you for your kind prayers. please keep praying for me and my baby.

Sending you prayers, love and support. Keep healthy thoughts and trust in God.
Your sister in Christ,
dtiggs:signofcross::angel1::byzsoc::hug1::flowers:

Lord, I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but please hear my prayers……
Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Prayers!

Please, reach out to the people over at Be Not Afraid

benotafraid.net/

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Heavenly Father, hear my prayers, me an unworthy sinner…….
Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

many thanks for your prayers! i have had a review yest and there is no major improvement. please carry on praying for my baby!!

thank You, God, Jesus and Our Lady for giving me understanding and supportive employer who stands by me in this difficult time.

You and your baby are in my Prayers God Bless.

Continuing to pray for your baby.

Our God of compassion won’t leave you, Maryana. My prayers are with you and your little one. Lord, teach us not to judge. Soften the hardened hearts of this dear woman’s family. Peace and strength to you!

Our Father Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
They Kingdom come; Thy Will be done;
On earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it is was in the begining, is now, and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.