Please pray for my unborn baby

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year and this Monday I finally got a positive pregnancy test! Praise God!
I have had certain symptoms that indicate a “threatening miscarriage”, my HCG numbers are low, though doubling, looks like late implantation. Anyway, I won’t get too graphic. Please pray for my pregnancy that it goes full term. I have never been pregnant before and the stress alone is not helping any. I’m praying for another miracle with my miracle!!! :o

Thanks,

Mel

I will pray for the health and well being of your baby…

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

I am saying prayers for you, your husban, and your baby.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Prayer to St. Anthony for the Health of an Expectant Mother and Her Unborn Child

Glorious St. Anthony, you were blessed to hold the Infant Jesus in your arms. I come to you now on behalf of (mention name) who pleads for the health and safety of the child that God has graced her to conceive.

St. Anthony, guard this life God has created, and the mother God has chosen for this child. Let your gentle hand, like that of a skilled physician, aid in her delivery so that this baby will know good health and lasting happiness.

May her child be favored with the grace of holy baptism, and grow to love our Lord Jesus Christ above all else in this world. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God please protect this tiny child.
Mother Mary please pray for Mel and her baby.

Lord, please bless and protect this mother and child. Grant them a safe pregnancy, a safe delivery, the best of medical care, and good health, if this would please you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Thank you all so so much for your thoughtful prayers. I am feeling much better now about it and realize that I need to trust in God and let his will be done. I haven’t been able to talk to anyone about it, but my husband. It certainly puts my mind at ease that you all are praying for me. :slight_smile:

We also ask for the intercession of St. Gerard, in union with the sufferings of Mary and Joseph, all through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying hard.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

I thought I would update you all on my baby’s condition. Well last Friday I had thought I had miscarried. Lots of bleeding, etc. I went to my doctor and they did an ultrasound and saw just the gestational sac, no baby. They said there was a 90% chance I was in the process of miscarrying, and with my symptoms, it didn’t look good. They were very supportive, I got a lot of hugs and cried it out. Then the bleeding subsided as the week went on. I went back Yesterday for another ultrasound, to see if the baby had passed on, and low and behold, there was the BABY in there, with a heartbeat!!! I had brought my husband and we both cried. God is good!! I knew in my heart that I wasn’t miscarrying, not after all the prayers and support from everyone. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Lord please continue to bless and protect this little miracle baby.
Help this mother to go forward with sufficient rest and with new peace, so that she and the baby have the best chance of remaining healthy.
Thank You for the joy You have given this baby’s parents. We trust in Your continued blessing and protection.

I’m very happy for you!

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, the Holy Family, we pray to you.

Our Lady of Guadalupe, Intercessor of the Unborn, pray for us.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:smiley: Update! So I’m now 19 weeks pregnant with…a GIRL! I am so grateful and thankful for the miracle that’s growing inside me. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers!!!

Congratulations.May God bless you and protect you and your baby girl!

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.