Please Pray for my Uncle who is having very risky surgery today

Hi All,
Please pray for my Uncle Greg. He is a very chronically ill man who is having surgery today, which is very risky. There is a very real chance that he could die from the anesthesia alone, much less the actual procedure being done.

I pray that if the surgery goes well, he sees an improvement in health. If God decides to take my Uncle today, I pray that he does so mercifully and with Grace.

Thank you,
M

Amen.

Sending prayer for your Uncle Greg, for you and for your families.

Praying for your Uncle Greg, and for all your family.

I’m praying for your uncle and your whole family.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To you do we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not our petitions but, in your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

Praying for your Uncle Greg …

Praying hard for a successful surgery.

Praying that your uncle is well and recuperating from his surgery. May the Lord heal your uncle in accordance with His will and draw your uncle closer to His Sacred Heart. May your uncle’s faith and love for God deepen these next few weeks as he recuperates. Amen.

Thank you for the prayers, I deeply appreciate it.
The surgery actually went very well. The next few weeks will be telling, but he made it through the surgery, which the doctors were not even expecting :slight_smile:

Much love and God Bless you all in his infinite wisdom, kindness, and grace.

That’s great news! Thanks for the update. I’m continuing to pray for your uncle and your whole family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.