Please pray for my uncle with liver cancer

Dear All,

My 70 year old uncle is currently battling liver cancer. He has recently had it removed but the doctors fear that his health is still deteriorating. Please pray that he may recover soon and that during his sufferings he may come to know God and convert to Catholism.

Thank you.

May the Lord surround your Uncle with the white light of the Holy Spirit and let thy will be done.

Praying for comfort for you all.

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for his recovery!

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Uncle of kelless)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Kelless, your intentions are warmly in my prayers

Lord, I lift up to you in prayer, the uncle of kelless. I pray Lord that you give him the time he needs to grow closer to you and to enter into the body the Christ. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen. Mother Mary, please pray for this man.

Praying for your Uncle through the intercession of St. Blase. I have started another Novena on the same post about Patrick Swayze and all cancer sufferers. Know that he is covered.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Your uncle will be included in my prayers and that he may find his way to God…

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your kind prayers. Unfortunately, my uncle has passed away last night whilst I was on the plane to Sydney to see him.

Lord God, please consider giving him the opportunity to be received into heaven even though my Uncle did not have a chance to know you during his life time. May you have mercy and grant him everlasting peace after all the turmoil he has been through.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

I will pray for your Uncle and also that you and your family may have the comfort of God’s peace.

LORD Jesus
heal ur Son

Im praying for your uncle…

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.