Please Pray for My Uncle

Hi Everyone:

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this thread but I spend most of my time here. My uncle Pepe is dying of cancer as I write this. Please say a prayer for him…
Thank you

Sure thing! Is he a Catholic? Just want to know so I can address my prayers for him more properly.

Thank you, and may God grant him, you, and all his loved ones strength of heart and soul during this time when your uncle’s earthly life is drawing to a close.

Thank you! Oh yes, he’s Catholic. I believe a priest gave him the last rites today.

yes…I will pray for him…

I am so sorry about your Unlce. I prayed that he was peaceful and not in any pain and that God would comfort you all during this time.

God Bless,
CM

Sorry about your Uncle. I will pray for him and you and your family. I wish you all peace.

Thank you so much Lucania and Carol Marie.
God bless,

I just did! I prayed the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for all those who are in danger of death, or who are dying or who will die today. (Just so you know in the future, we have a prayer intention thread in the Spirituality forum, people post there quite often with their prayer intentions.) Ask both St. Peregrine and St. Michael of the Saints to intercede for your uncle. They are the two Patron Saints of those who have cancer, that I know of.

I am praying right now. May God be with your uncle and all of your family.
Mike

Thank you Allhers and Mike. My uncle passed away at 9pm EST or 3pm HST while we were praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet. Thanks to all of you for you prayers.

God Bless you and your family. How wonderful that you were all praying the Chaplet when he passed. How even more wonderful that he had a Priest there to give him the Annointing of the Sick/Last Rite’s. I will keep his soul in my prayers and your whole family.

[quote=allhers]God Bless you and your family. How wonderful that you were all praying the Chaplet when he passed. How even more wonderful that he had a Priest there to give him the Annointing of the Sick/Last Rite’s. I will keep his soul in my prayers and your whole family.
[/quote]

Thank you so much!
God bless,

God bless

[quote=Anna’s Mom]God bless
[/quote]

Thank you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.