Please Pray For My Urgent Prayer Request...Roof Leaking!

*Hello there my loving brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ!

I have an urgent prayer request…

I haven’t yet, visited our retreat home, that Our Sweetest, Loving Father God helped me purchased about a year ago…

My Park Manager, who has been checking the retreat home from time to time, bless her, has informed me by email tonight, that the home has developed a small ceiling leak, along the edge of the hallway…

While I was reading her email, Our Sweetest, And Most Loving Father God informed me with HIS Most Beautiful Peace…

Do not worry my Daughter. It isn’t a bad leak, but to go and visit the home, and take care of the matter as soon as you can. For I will help YOU to fix and repair the leak…

‘Thank YOU, My Sweetest Lord and My Sweetest Loving Father God!’

I also know this is a sign from Our Sweet, Heavenly, Loving Father God, that I ‘must’ take the time I need off fro myself ‘now,’ and not wait any longer! Because I am very close to having a nervous breakdown…

You see how Our Sweetest, Loving Father God takes care of us?

Can all of you please pray for this situation, that Our Sweet, Heavenly Father, as HE promised, will show me what I will need to do, in order to fix and repair this leak, at a reasonable cost, if needed?

It (the home) may only need to be roof coated, since I did not have the opportunity to take care of this last year…

I know that everything will turn out fine, because Our Sweet, Loving Father God is ‘The Master of All Handymen!’

‘Praise My Almighty, Sweetest Father God!’

Thank you everyone, for your loving prayers!

May Our Sweetest Father God Bless YOU!

BIG BEAR HUGS!

Peace Be With YOU, My Loving Brothers And sisters In Christ!

Bye for now! *

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen

Praying now for a simple solution to this problem.

Lord, please bless your daughter and provide for her prayer.
Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Praying that you are able to stop the leak without further damage …

Lord, please help heavensangel to fix her roof at a reasonable cost. May she be abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love. Help her to keep strong spiritually, as she is going through a very difficult time right now. Please send your Holy Spirit to help her. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.