Please pray for my veil to come in the mail and me to accept God's will

I posted a long time ago here to ask for prayers in my difficulties and fear of wearing the chapel veil. I ordered it almost a month ago, and during the time that it hasn't come my fears have infinitely multiplied.

I know God is telling me to do this! I desire so much to do this and yet I feel as if I am being attacked. Please, please, please, pray for me!

• In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

O Little Therese of the Child Jesus, please pick a rose for ljubim "love," from the heavenly gardens, and send it to her as a message of love. O Little Flower of Jesus, please ask our Lord today to grant the favors we now place with confidence into your tender hands.~

ljubim blossoms just like a little flower, bright with faith in the Lord, fragrant with hope in the Lord, growing in charity and with love, desiring only to please Him. Yet, she has endured mockery for her piety, even from her family, for receiving Him with reverence and grace.
On her own birthday, she sought to honor Him more, by purchasing a special mantilla to don at Mass, but as of yet, it has not arrived at her door.. the days and weeks, they pass. She attends a church described as very progressive, as such, experiences some apprehension over wearing the veil. And although she has been quite patient, the longer she waits and anticipates, the more these concerns seem to multiply!

O Little Flower, please carry her intentions to the beautiful Child Jesus. May He smile when you whisper them into His ear, and help her Trust in Him grow, blooming like a rose. Let the peaceful protection of His holy angels surround and comfort her, and if it be the Lord's will, may her long awaited veil soon arrive. And please help us, Saint Therese, to always believe as you, in God's great love for us, so that we might imitate your Little Way each day,
in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

I know how hard it can be waiting for a package you ordered. As a seller on Etsy who also bought something there for a friend, one of the packages I shipped was delayed and one of the packages I ordered still hasn't arrived yet ... combination of Christmas rush and the Post Office laying off workers just in time for the Christmas rush! As a seller I provided as much info as I could to my international customer so they could see if it had gotten stalled in customs, and told them to contact me for a free replacement if it's gotten lost. As a buyer, I contacted my seller who provided me with the Delivery Confirmation tracking number and has let me know that if the package doesn't arrive it will be replaced for me free of charge.

Praying for you meanwhile...

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for you …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I pray that your veil arrives at your home soon, so you can be a public witness to others of a strong love of the Father and a humble submission to him. I pray you will be patient and strong until it comes in, and I hope that you get in touch with the merchant who sold it to you to see what can be done, if the delivery date has already passed and the veil was lost. Amen.

Thanks :heart: I mentioned it on another thread but you have no idea how much the prayers are helping. It’s like they’ve convinced God to explain it to me one more time (it’s been a lot so far!). I prayed the Rosary this morning (sorrowful mysteries) and with the agony in the garden, crowning with thorns and carrying of the cross things really began to be put in perspective. Also I listened to a talk from Cardinal Arinze where he said, in response to a question of kneeling to receive communion, or kneeling in general during masses where they don’t, Kneel? Why don’t they crawl? This is Our Lord we are talking about! And it really made me think about my own situation.

Thanks for all your prayers!

OH! Btw I emailed the seller and she sent me one back, that she’s mailing a new one (free!! contrary to their policy) tomorrow for priority mail, so I’ll have it before next Sunday! Praise be to God!!!

[quote="ljubim, post:7, topic:181758"]
Thanks :heart: I mentioned it on another thread but you have no idea how much the prayers are helping. It's like they've convinced God to explain it to me one more time (it's been a lot so far!). I prayed the Rosary this morning (sorrowful mysteries) and with the agony in the garden, crowning with thorns and carrying of the cross things really began to be put in perspective. Also I listened to a talk from Cardinal Arinze where he said, in response to a question of kneeling to receive communion, or kneeling in general during masses where they don't, Kneel? Why don't they crawl? This is Our Lord we are talking about! And it really made me think about my own situation.

Thanks for all your prayers!

OH! Btw I emailed the seller and she sent me one back, that she's mailing a new one (free!! contrary to their policy) tomorrow for priority mail, so I'll have it before next Sunday! Praise be to God!!!

[/quote]

That's awesome you'll be getting your head veil before next Sunday! Praise the Lord! I myself wear a head veil and find that wearing one (and kneeling) helps properly dispose my soul to receive Him. I pray your first day wearing your head veil is a very special one, ljubim!:)

[quote="ready, post:8, topic:181758"]
That's awesome you'll be getting your head veil before next Sunday! Praise the Lord! I myself wear a head veil and find that wearing one (and kneeling) helps properly dispose my soul to receive Him. I pray your first day wearing your head veil is a very special one, ljubim!:)

[/quote]

It was a special day :) But it also felt very right.
I was originally thinking that I would wait until college to kneel and receive communion... but it's strongly in my heart right now to do so regularly too :) It's so exciting! I'm just so happy right now!! Finally I am taking the plunge and doing what I know God's been wanting me to do the entire time! It's the best feeling:)

I’m sorry if I was confusing, but I receive on the tongue without kneeling. I love to kneel, though!

I’m so glad your day was so blessed!:slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.