Please pray for my Wife and I

If anyone is out there, please pray for my Wife and I. We are going through a very hard time right now.

Our names are Stan and Carmen.

Thank you very much.

Many people are asleep at this time…but I will certainly keep you and your wife very much in my prayers.
Stan and Carmen, as one who has survived many a hard time I trustingly ask God to please hear your prayers and be compassionate towards your needs. I hope and pray that things will get easier and work out for your mutual happiness
I will keep you both in my prayers and Masses.
Warmly, Trishie

Holding you both in my prayers.

Stan,

I shall pray for you right now;

May the Lord, the giver of life, the father of mercy, our sovereign, our Emmanuel have mercy upon you and shine His light upon you. Bless their marriage o Lord and pour out your grace upon them both.
Whatever darkens your way, brother, remember: “The Lord is my shepherd…”

Love and Peace,
AB

Mary, Mother of God and our own dear mother, place your protective mantle over this couple and bestow upon them your special blessing. Place them in the Merciful Heart of Jesus, our Divine Redeemer.

There is nothing more powerful than the love of God. May this love heal you and protect you always.

Stan and Carmen , you will be in my daily prayers.

you and your wife are in prayer

Lifting you both up in prayer.

Praying very hard for things to get better for you and your wife!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Thank you all so very much. We are reading this together right now.

…and we’ve just had a wonderful day together.

God bless both of you …
Still praying

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please console Stan and Carmen in the trials You may ask them to face. Deliver them, Lord, from those You will to deliver them from. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Praise God!!

I am praying for both of you.

Glory and praise to you Almighty God and Father, for it is from you that every family in heaven and on earth is named. Bless Stan and Carmen’s marriage and awaken in them a deeper appreciation for this Sacrament of your love. Enkindle in them anew the freshness of their first love that their lifelong covenant may never grow cold. Grant that through the bonds of holy matrimony they may work out their salvation day by day. May they grow in forgiveness, patience, perseverance, compassion and selflessness. May they confirm their vows of fidelity and heartfelt love by the way they treat one another each day. By your example, may they be slow to anger and rich in loving kindness and faithfulness. For you, O Lord, love them in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, whether they be rich or poor. May they return to you that endearing and enduring gift through a lifetime of courageous self-emptying love. By your grace showered upon this most precious relationship, may they learn to love without condition and gain the humility needed to receive unconditional love. In a time when so many counterfeits to authentic marital love surround them, may they recall the true inner meaning of their exclusive loving embrace. Grant that they may imitate the beauty of that sacrificial love that exists between Christ and his beloved bride, the Church, and so consecrate them in that perfect love that abides in the heart of your Trinitarian mystery. May they rejoice both in their affectionate sentiments, and also in each loving sacrifice. Bless theirr desires making them pure and chaste, that they may always wish to make a complete self-gift to one another of their hearts, minds and bodies. May they cooperate with your life giving designs for their marriage and always be open to any new life that you choose to author. By your presence at the center of their unified lives, may they be a convincing sign to the world of your faithful love lived out in the indissoluble bond of true sacramental marriage. Amen

Please pray the Rosary as often as possible.

God Bless.

Our Lord Jesus loves and protects us…if we only ask him to.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

I am praying for both of you.

I will keep you and your wife in my prayers!

Blessings,
Judi

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.