Please Pray for my Wife and Marriage

Due to communication problems my Wife has turned her back on our Marriage. I have noticed that a lot of the time she no longer even wears her Rings. I just want to ask the Lord to guide her back to our Marriage so that we can work out our problems. She has a lot of anger inside and mabe the Lord can show her how to release that anger. I know that the Lord can see in my heart and knows that I am sincere in wanting to stick by my Wife,be a truely Christian Husband, and have a Christian Marriage. I consider Marriage a Sacred Vow and am willing to do whatever is necessary for the good of the Marriage.I am in a lot of pain over this and am starting to have health issues from the loss of my Wife’s Love (extreme weight loss, stomach problems,etc.). As much pain as I am in my main concern is for my Wife.She would never admit it but she needs someone, who sincerely cares for her, to take care of her. I know that even if she rejects me I will always be here for her.It has been several months since she even allowed me to hold her hand but I keep trying to take care of her and support her.Since I know that my Love for her is unconditional I will accept whatever the Lord has planned for us.This problem is what brought me back to the Lord but I will continue to put the Lord first no matter what happens. My Wife does not know but I am an extemely Lost Person without her. I know that my letter probably rambles but my faith in the Lord is the only thing that has kept me from a mental breakdown or going back to drinking through this ordeal. So please Pray for my Wife and then me, it will be appreciated. Thank You!!

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Lost Person and his wife. Amen

Your testimony has really touched me. I actually went thru the same situation with my wife. I know that you are going thru alot of pain and it is difficult to see the light at the end of the road, but beleive me take care of yourself right now. I went through exactly the same thing that you are going thru. Believe me, even though things look bleak, do not give up on the Lord. He will help you out, but just keep in mind that things may not turn out the way that you want. I tell you this because my wife actually filed for divorce and it went thru in June and we have been seperated since April. I’m not saying that this is going to happen to you, but you have to be strong. Pm me if you want to talk to me, I am willing to lend an ear, or eye in this case.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

If available in your area, I recommend the two of you go to a Marriage Enrichment Weekend. I’ve seen it save numerous marriages.

Dear Lord, please embrace this couple and be the bond between them. Draw them together to work out the hurts and troubles in this marriage. In Jesus name we pray.

Hail Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most Gracious Advocate, Thine eyes of mercy upon us, And after this our exile show unto us the Blessed fruit of They womb, Jesus. O Clement, O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen :byzsoc:

Stay strong!! I’m praying for you!

Praying for both of you.

Lord Jesus, please send down Your Holy Spirit upon this couple. Allow a new dialogue to exist between them and let them know the fullness of Your companionship so that they may truly realise their feelings for one another and move forwards. Amen

*Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

•                 *Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.** Amen.*

Amen. I am praying for a couple of wives whose husbands have become distanced from them and, if it’s any consolation, I’ve heard amazing stories of spiritual growth. I will pray for you as well and, in particular, I’ll try to remember you and your wife at the Consecration of the Mass this Sunday. Remember: all is not lost - God is by your side and your wife’s. :hug1:

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus Tecum.
Benidicta Tu in mulieribus,
Et benidictus Fructus ventri Tui, Jesu.
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
Ora pro nobis peccatoribus
Nunc et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen.

'Sé do bheatha, a Mhuire, atá lán de ghrásta,
Tá an Tiarna Leat.
Is beannaithe Thú idir mhná,
Agus is beannaithe an Toirthe do bhruinne, Íosa.
A Naomh Mhuire, a Mháithair Dé,
Guí orainn na bpeacaigh
Anois agus ar uair ár mbáis.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

:signofcross:

Best wishes and God bless.
Siobhán.

lost person, I’m saying a prayer for you and your wife too. As a bit of practical advice, I know this doesn’t seem important right now, but please remember to eat, as extreme weight loss can cause havoc for your health. Eat plenty of fruit ‘n’ veg, wholegrains, calcium (dairy products), etc., as the last thing you need right now are health issues.

Amen.

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for this family. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen

For your intentions

Amen.

Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for this family. Amen

Prayed for you both at Mass at the weekend. I’ll be thinking and praying for you, with all others who are going through martial difficulties. :console:

God bless!

Amen.

Amen.

I pray that God will intercede in your life to lead you to the path he wants for you and your wife.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name; thy Kingdom come; thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Amen.

as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Heavenly Father, hear my prayers, me an unworthy sinner…….
Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Amen.

Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.