Please pray for my wife who is struggling with her faith

Hi everyone,

Please pray for my wife. She is a cradle Catholic who has never really had much interest in her faith. She comes to Mass with me on Sunday’s but I think she only does so for me. She has no real desire to pray - even when the going is tough. Unfortunately she is suffering at the moment and I’m pretty sure it is because she doesn’t understand her place in life.

Please, please pray for her, I’m desperate.

God bless you all,
Andy

Lord, please help Andy’s wife to know you and love you more. May she receive your grace in the sacrament of Penance and become inspired to pray. Convert her heart and help her to be faithful, Lord. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.

Crisis are good.
they shaken one’s foundations so that they may lead to something better.

O merciful Lord please help Andy and his wife

Hail Mary full of Grace, The Lord is with You. Blessed are You among Women, and Blessed is The fruit of Your Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

I will pray for an increase in your wife’s faith…

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying hard.

Prays for you and your wife. Start praying the rosary for her!!! May be a 54 Rosary Novena. Make sacrifices for her. Be a great example for her.

I too struggled with my faith(still do sometimes) before I understood it. See if she will listen to Catholic Answers or read a book to help her know her faith.

Thank you all so much!! Thank you also for the advice, it is very good. My wife started praying again today, glory be to God!

There are many others who are in such bad situations asking for prayers here, but if you have the time, please pray with me some more for my wife - she has so many natural gifts that I think she would be a wonderful gift to the Church.

May God bless you all abundantly,
Andy

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen!

Hail Mary, full of grace.
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

If she wavers, get a green scapular and either ask her to wear it, or put it under her side of the mattress. And pray the rosary!

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.