Please pray for my wife

Please pray for my wife, who I believe is on the cusp of returning to the Church after many years of being away :slight_smile:

Praying for her return …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord touch her and draw her close…Let her have the assurance that she is born anew in your kingdom…Give her the peace and contentment that she desires and let them serve and grow in You together…Through the mighty name of Jesus…Amen

Lord, I pray for Andy’s wife. May she keep seeking You and come to find you in Your Church. May she desire to receive You in the Sacraments and grow deeper in union with You as a practicing Catholic. Bless her and keep her close to Your heart and never let her be separated from You and your Church again. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying hard.

I am praying!

I can only assume your heart must be bursting with joy at your wife’s return journey back to theChurch, willkeep her in my prayers. God Bless

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

:blessyou:

Jesus please continue to draw Andy’s wife back to the Church after many years of being away.
Help her to return fully to the sacramental and community life of the Church, with great faith and faithfulness.

We thank and praise You Father for Your merciful love.

“Glory to Him whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine.” [Ephesians 3:20] “Our soul awaits the Lord, He is our help and our shield; our hearts rejoice in Him, we trust in His holy name. Lord God, let Your love rest on us, as our hope has rested in You.” [Psalm 33:20-22]

Thank you all so much for your prayers! :):):slight_smile:

May God bless you all

Praying for you and your wife…

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Father, in the name of Jesus please continue to draw Andy’s wife back to the Church after many years of being away. Help her to return fully to the sacramental and community life of the Church, with great faith and faithfulness.

“Glory to Him whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine.” [Ephesians 3:20] “Our soul awaits the Lord, He is our help and our shield; our hearts rejoice in Him, we trust in His holy name. Lord God, let Your love rest on us, as our hope has rested in You.” [Psalm 33:20-22]

Sing a song of joy, a great and glorious halleluja! :D

My prayers and thanksgiving go out to you and your wife.

Hi Andy

May God help your wife to be a honest and faithful catholic.Besides may God bless her with all the necessary qualities that should be needed for a good life partner. And overall, may Lord bless you and your family…

God Bless

Jas

Thank you all so much, may God shower his blessings upon you all!

Heavenly Father please continue to draw Andy’s wife back to the Church after many years of being away. Help her to return fully to the sacramental and community life of the Church, with great faith and faithfulness. We thank and praise You Father for Your merciful love.

“Glory to Him whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine.” [Ephesians 3:20]

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.