Please pray for my wife

Please pray for my wife. I know true cases are rare but it has become clear that she is possessed (hearing thoughts and revealing the unknown). Ask for the intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary under the title of Our Lady of Guadalupe and her patron Saint Therese of Lisieux to expel the demon. Also for the strengthening of her guardian angel. Pray that the diocesan exorcist will take us seriously. Thank you.

Prayers for your wife. I hope she also has seen a medical doctor and prayers for you as you deal with this situation.

Mary.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come treu. I entrust converting2024’s wife to your loving cre.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Praying…

Lord, send powerful angels to aid in this situation with converting2024, that his wife may be accurately diagnosed by any examiner. Grant he and his wife abundant graces throughout this matter to draw them ever closer to your Sacred Heart, now and forever. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

I am so sorry this is happening to your wife and sadly you are not alone .May God bless you and your wife and protect you both.

Lord please hear our prayers for this wife and please protect her from harm and bring help to them through their diocesan exoricst.Please bless her and protect her and her husband all she cares for.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Catholic Prayer Against Evil

Christ Our Lord
You suffered and were tempted.
You are powerful to come to the aid
of those who are assailed by the devil,
For you are the support of Christian people.
O Lord, protect with Your Right Hand
those who trust in Your Name.
Deliver them from the Evil One,
and grant them everlasting joy. Amen

St. Gregory of Khandzta (759-861)

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Divine Power of God,
cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls

Ephesians 6:10-17
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

2 Timothy 4:18
The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Peter 5:8-10
Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

She has, they are not finding anything. To clarify when I say she is hearing thoughts she is hearing my thoughts and mocking them when it manifests. Thank you all for the prayers.

Lord please hear our prayers for this wife and please protect her from harm and bring help to them through their diocesan exoricst.Please bless her and protect her and her husband all she cares for.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Christ Our Lord

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

defend us in battle.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

I am praying.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen***

:crossrc:

defend us in battle.
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

I pray for your wife to be protected in all ways, for love to prevail and for all the perfect miracle for the highest love and divine will. I ask for Mother Mary, Saint Micheal and Saint Padre Pio to protect her. I pray for you to be at peace.

Oceans of love
-Chantal

Christ Our Lord

defend us in battle.

Praying hard for your wife.

Christ Our Lord

defend us in battle.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.