Please pray for neighbor about to be evicted (updated 8/11)

Please pray again for this person:

Since then the house has gone into foreclosure and she has received an eviction notice from the lender. She was granted an additional 30 days by a local court (now down to about 20) and still has no idea what she is going to do. She said something a while ago about being able to live in a place with friends from church but has not mentioned this lately and this may no longer be an option.

The local lawyer who has been working with her on this (and put a lot of time into it, for free) says there’s nothing further he can do.

She is even more upset than she was before and said that she would like to move out of town because she does not want to face the people she knows at her church or others in our town.

Thanks in advance.

Please pray for neighbor about to be evicted (updated 8/30)

Praying very hard for her!

Praying for her!

+JMJTJ+

*** Your neighbor will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Father please do not let this woman be ashamed because of her misfortune. Let her receive and welcome the love and support of her church community. Help her to find an affordable rental and please help her to regain confidence and experience Your loving kindness. I ask this in Jesus’ name

Prayers promised for all involved

Thanks to all for the prayers. I will be away from the board for a couple of days but will check out this thread again when I come back. Please continue to pray.

She is indeed ashamed; I tried to explain politely that she has done nothing to be ashamed of, as she did not cause this situation. The people in our town who know about this do not blame her but think it is terrible that her son-in-law could take advantage of her in this way.

Thanks again.

Still praying!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.