Please pray for neighbor about to be evicted (updated 8/30)

Please pray again for this person, and thanks for your previous prayers:

The company that now owns the loan has since foreclosed.

My neighbor has not much time left and nowhere to go. She was granted an additional 30 days by the court about two weeks ago so there is little time remaining. The local attorney who was taking her case for free said that there’s nothing further he can do.

She is answering advertisements in the local newspaper but the apartments are often rented by the time she answers the ads and her financial situation limits the options available to her.

I called a local social service agency that helps elders who are in danger of being homeless find housing (with her permission) and they promised to speak with her but they were unable to promise to find a place for her. There are no relatives with whom she can stay and she is concerned that she may be thrown “right out into the street.”

Thanks in advance.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your neighbor…

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph
I love you
Save souls.

My heart goes out to your neighbor. May she be blessed with a safe and comfortable place to live. May she remain in her parish. May she be truly blessed with joy and peace and increased confidence and trust. May she experience the manifestations of the Holy Spirit upon her bringing a renewal in all things - especially a wonderful new place to live.

Peace and Joy in Christ, Amen :blessyou:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph had no home to welcome Your birth. They fled to a place where the family had no home in Egypt soon after Your birth, and later, had to find a home in Nazareth. As You hung dying in pain, You provided a home with John for Your Mother. In memory of the struggles of these two people, so loved by You, please find a home for this neighbour.

Prayers promised.

Please dear God help this woman during her time of trial. The saddest part of her plight is the betrayal of her family. Please help her to offer up her suffering and accept her plight as a “gift”. She will have to move according to the facts of the situation. Help her to pack her bags and find a safe community where she can find a room, preferably near a Catholic church. Do not let her get depressed. Help her to see the big picture and that is that all of us have to suffer before we see God’s face. Help her to think of her new chapter in her life as an adventure. Help her to pray for her family members who betrayed her. God bless this woman!

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

AMEN

Amen
Remember, O most gracious Virin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come; before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I am praying for your neighbor that she will either get to stay in the home or find a new place to live soon.

Chris

Thanks for all the prayers. Please continue to pray.

She has stated that even if she has to move out of the neighborhood (and I assume starts attending another Catholic church) she will continue to support her current Catholic parish with donations. Despite her problems she manages to make a small donation to her church each week.

God in His infinate love, will repay her ten fold in eternity. God bless her good heart!

Dear God, Pleas Help This Lady Find A Place To Live In And That She Will Feel Comfortable There.grandma Glor

Continuing prayers …

:gopray:

I will pray the Rosary for your friend and ask Mary to ask her Son to find a home for your neighbor.:highprayer: :hug3:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Mother Mary, please intercede on behalf of this woman and ask your Son to calm her fears as he provides a proper place for her to live. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.