Please pray for nephew's pregnant wife considering return to Church

Her name is Robin. She was raised Catholic, left the Church at age 19, married outside the Church and had two sons. She divorced after 5 years of marriage and married my nephew last year in a non-Catholic wedding. She and my nephew are now expecting their first baby. She recently confided in me that she misses her Catholic faith and has considered returning.

Please pray that the Holy Spirit will guide her in her search.

BUMP!!

Please pray for her.

Praying…

God bless you. Thank you.

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Canticle
Apocalypse 4,5

The song of the redeemed

You are worthy, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honour and power;
for you made all things, and it is by your will that they existed and were created.

You are worthy, Lord, to receive the book and open its seals,
for you were killed, and with your blood you have ransomed people from every tribe and language and people and nation,
and made them rulers and priests for God; and they will rule over the earth.

The Lamb is worthy, who was killed, to receive power and riches and wisdom, strength and honour, glory and blessing.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

***[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

[/FONT]

How WONDERFUL!!! She is in my prayers! What a blessing!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.