Please pray for Norma,

Our dear friend Norma was diagnosed last year with ALS, Lou Gehrig’s disease. Last week with her diminished ability to move without assistance, she fell and broke her leg and needed surgery. Today she was put into ICU due to respiratory distress. Please pray for her as she battles to live.

Praying for Norma-

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

I am praying for Norma.

I will offer prayers for Norma.

God Bless!!

Praying for Norma.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I’m praying for Norma

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Will keep Norma and your family in prayers…

I definitely will include Norma in my intentions of my daily rosary and daily adoration. Peace!

Merciful Lord, look with Your immense compassion upon Norma in her hour of need. You brought her forth as an irreplaceable part of Your divine plan. Graciously sustain her as she fights to preserve the gift of life which You alone gave her. We ask that you send her medical professionals who will be a blessing unto her and will reflect Your love to her. May our prayers rise to Heaven as does the smoke of incense from the altars of the earth, permeating Your Kingdom with our supplications. As well, may our prayers be joined with those of Your Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for mercy and Heavenly graces upon Norma. We ask this through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

I will pray for your friend, Norma, and won’t forget her name for my sister’s name is Norma too. I will remember her in my Rosaries.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Holding Norma in my prayers.

God, may Your peace love and grace be with Norma inher time of need.
Amen
Mary1173:)

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thank you for your continued prayers for Norma. You are a blessing to us.

Praying very hard for Norma. I lost a good friend to this disease 2-1/2 years ago and have a real good friend suffering from it now. May God have mercy on them!

Continued prayers for Norma…

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Norma is perilious close to death. She is on a ventilator since the disease has progressed. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.