Please pray for our brpthers and sisters who are undergoing persecution

My Beothers and Sisters:

This one should be obvious, but on the Solemnity of the Apostles Peter and Paul, I think we should offer prayers not only for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are suffering persecution for the Faith and the Gospel of Christ, but also for ourselves, that we would care more about them and pray more fervently for them.

Although we claim to believe in the Communion of the Saints, our actions don’t always support that.

Voice of the Martyrs
persecution.com

The Forgotten Christians of Lebanon
lebanese-forces.org/media/articles/malek/forgotten.htm

Vision International Alliance
viamission.org/OLDHTML/news/index.html
viamission.org/OLDHTML/

DhimmiWatch
jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/

See No Evil in Sudan–Look who’s ignoring another African genocide.
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1137679/posts

Twenty-first Century African Slaves - In the Land of Islam
chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/dettaglio.jsp?id=7007&eng=y

Palestinian Denial of Religious Freedom
gamla.org.il/english/feature/free2.htm
gamla.org.il/english/feature/free4.htm

The Mayor of Bethlehem is Christian, but It’s Hamas That’s in Charge
chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/dettaglio.jsp?id=44202&eng=y

Kristallnacht in Kosovo
nationalreview.com/comment/krnjevicmiskovic200403190842.asp

Bishop Macram Max Gassis has been on EWTN at least 3 times during the past 2 or 3 years. It’s very clear that the need is much greater than the supply.

Please pray for our brothers and sisters who are suffering persecution, and include them in your daily prayers. Ask our Lord that their suffering would soften the hearts of those who are persecuting them and our hearts as well.

Bishop Macram Gassis, Diocese El Obeid. Sudan
petersvoice.com/

Your Brother in Chrst, Michael

I will include our brothers and sisters who are undergoing persecution in my prayers tonight. God bless them for their steadfast faith.

Will remember your intention in my prayers.

my prayers with everyone who is suffering for Christ’s faith :crossrc:

There’s another thread where people are wondering what to do for the Holy Year (beginning next June) in honour of St Paul.

An excellent thing would be to pray and offer sacrifices for those suffering for their faith!

[size=3]Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation,[/size]
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

[size=2][FONT=Arial][FONT=Book Antiqua][size=3]Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen[/size][/size].[/FONT][/FONT]

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

GLORY BE to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.

Amen.

Prayers for all our brothers and sisters in Christ suffering any kind of persecution :signofcross:

thank you for bringing this forward.

Sir Saint Thomas Moore,

In your earthly life, you were persecuted and martyred for your steadfast faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and his Holy Catholic Church. Please pray for our brothers and sisters who suffer for our Lords sake. Ask our dear Lord to strengthen them to continue their open praise of Father, Son and Spirit.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit…Amen!

Prayers said for this intention.

I will pray for them.

:crossrc:

This is such an important thing to remember; thank you for the reminder to pray!!:byzsoc::byzsoc:

I’ll pray for them. :gopray:

Praying:gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.