Please pray for our business situation

We are in the construction field and things are extremely tough. Even when working, you get paid in 90 days or more and trying to make ends meet at times is near impossible. Please pray for all of us who are battling these financial crisis now and in the future. I know the Lord holds our future in the palm of his hand and will guide us whenever we ask. We sure could use additional prayers of intercession from all our baptized brothers and sisters in heaven and on earth as well. There is power in prayer! We believe! Thank you

St Joseph, Carpenter, please pray for stbruno and all who are in the construction industry. Mother Mary who, with Jesus, was supported by Joseph’s carpentry work, please pray for stbruno and others in the construction industry.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you!

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Dear Infant of Prague the child Jesus, You told us that if we venerate you would attend in a special way to our needs and would provide for us with your loving providence. You have provided for me thus far and I am very thankful. I ask for this generous care of yours to extend to stbruno and his fellow workers too and ask you to inspire stbruno to get a picture or statue of you so he can venerate you too and benefit from the blessings that come with honoring you in a special way through this miraculous image of yours. Infant of Prague protect stbruno and provide for all his needs, spiritual and temporal - and protect and provide for all the needs of his co-workers. Thank you. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

St Joseph, Carpenter, please pray for stbruno and all who are in the construction industry. Mother Mary who, with Jesus, was supported by Joseph’s carpentry work, please pray for stbruno and others in the construction industry. *I have a son in the industry too, stbruno, currently with not much work as the workshop where he used to make lovely wood cabinets and wooden kitchens has been closed. His work is so beautiful and he misses making them, but he’s also built a couple of houses…so while praying for you and all who are struggling in the construction industry, I’m praying for him too. *

Please God things will pick up and your hardships overcome. God bless you, in the name of the Son who as we understand learned construction/carpentry, at the instruction of Joseph.
St Joseph please pray for carpenters, and all who are in any way involved in construction and building. Thank you, faithful supporter of your holy Spouse and divine Child.

thank you for all your heartfelt prayers, I certainly feel them.

Praying hard.

St Joseph, Carpenter, please pray for stbruno and all who are in the construction industry. Mother Mary who, with Jesus, was supported by Joseph’s carpentry work, please pray for stbruno and others in the construction industry. Please God things will pick up and your hardships overcome. God bless you, in the name of the Son who as we understand learned construction/carpentry, at the instruction of Joseph.
St Joseph please pray for all who are in any way involved in construction and building. Thank you, faithful supporter of your holy Spouse and divine Child.

St Joseph, Carpenter, please pray for stbruno and all who are in the construction industry. Mother Mary who, with Jesus, was supported by Joseph’s carpentry work, please pray for stbruno and others in the construction industry.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying for you and your situation…

St Joseph, Carpenter, please pray for stbruno and all who are in the construction industry. Mother Mary who, with Jesus, was supported by Joseph’s carpentry work, please pray for stbruno and others in the construction industry. Please God things will pick up and your hardships overcome. God bless you, in the name of the Son who as we understand learned construction/carpentry, at the instruction of Joseph.
St Joseph please pray for all who are in any way involved in construction and building. Thank you, faithful supporter of your holy Spouse and divine Child.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Thank you, we still need prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Still praying hard.

God bless all of you for keeping us in your prayers. We still need them.

I just wish to thank God that my son now has in carpentry again after several months of unemployment. I thank You dear Lord, and implore that the industry will improve for stbruno soon and that good work will be available very soon.
Thank You, Lord

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.