Please pray for our Catholic School

Our K-8 is a faithful school that struggles to stay open due to low enrollment. We are doing all we can to advance our school. All that is left to do is pray that we stay around to educate future generations in our faith. Please pray we are successful in staying Catholic (as we have so far) and that we can interest others to take advantage of our fine school. Thanks.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

In Jesus’ name, Father please protect and expand this Catholic school. Please hear our prayers.

Will pray for your school.

We have one that is similar, I pray yours will keep going as it is sometimes the only little light to pierce the darkness in the neighborhood. Praying.

Jesus,
You told Saint Faustina that lukewarm souls hurt you the most on Calvary. Please pray, my Jesus, so Your Church not only has many souls, but souls who burn with fervant Love for You!

Please pray for this Catholic school and all Catholic schools that the faith of Your Church may be taught in Truth and with passion so that these young souls may grow in a real loving relationship with You so they may bring glory to Your Church.

Help them to follow the will of our Father and please keep this school and all schools going so they may better learn how to do this.

Amen, Amen!
+

Praying.

I will pray for your school. I’m also in the same boat, My daughter 's class has only 7 children in 5 th grade at St. David School. Turn out very low enrollment. May God guide our school and lead all the children in spiritual and wisdom of God. May God protect them and lead all the teachers in God’s way. May God send more childen in our school. I ask all our members pray for us please!

• Faustina tran

Thanks so much. I always pray for all Catholic schools. I pray the good ones grow and the Catholic in name only schools turn around and become faithful.

It’s so sad that my brothers,sisters,and parents who are in Louisiana who had to run away from the hurricane Gustav and Katrina. I’m trying to tell everyone to pray for them and all the people in New Orleans who suffers from the hurricane. So can you please pray for them because they really mean a lot to me. May God please protect them.

• Faustina Tran

Praying for all of our Catholic Schools.
Praying also for our public schools…May they remove the barrier that they have put up to keep God out.

In my daily mass, I will pray with your intension. Also please pray for all the victims of the Gustav hurricane include my parents, brothers and sisters…They are running away from the hurricane. May God protect all of them sound and safe.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.