Please pray for our family

Please pray for our family. My husband lost his job just before Christmas 07 and he has yet to find anything else. He has had a few interviews, but nothing has come of them. The job market is so poor here with companies closing every day. We also have two children. Our youngest is 2 1/2 and has Down Syndrome. He has spent much of his life in the hospital. I work but cannot keep up with the bills any longer. We are going to lose everything we’ve worked so hard for soon, as our bills are piling up and we can’t pay our mortgage any longer. I too have been having health issues of my own that I continue to put off due to cost. Unfortunately, we don’t qualify for any assistance at all. Please pray for God’s wisdom to guide us through this rough time. I am finding it harder and harder to on each day.

Heavenly Father we ask for your guiding hand to come upon this family and give them the comfort of your Grace and Mercy.
Heavenly Father we pray for this family to remain strong in this time of need and trouble, for them to come closer to each other and to You.
And Heavenly Father if we could… we pray for this family to find work, to support their family, a domestic church, to give their children a home and food.
We ask this in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
–AMEN

Here is a name of a Saint I would add to your daily prayers.

BTW… Welcome to CAF. Hope you find Hope here and solace.
Peace of Christ be with you in your time of need.

Paul

+JMJTJ+

You and your family will be in my prayers.

*** Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

God bless you +

Merciful Lord, You know the needs of every heart, of every family. Look with compassion upon this family in their time of struggle. Graciously provide for them work for seeking hands, just compensation for labor, and a measure of security for the entire family. May this time of testing lead them to a deeper faith and draw them ever closer together. In Your Divine Mercy, hear the prayers of the faithful, as well as the pleas of those being tested and answer with Heavenly love. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

St. Jude, please help this family. St. Anthony, please help this family. Dear Lord, please be with this family and provide a miracle.
You are all in my prayers.

Praying for you …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Father please take care of this family and help them to make it through without losing their home. Please find work for this Dad.
I ask, in Jesus’ name

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Dear Lord, Please be with this family in their time of need. May they not lose their faith in You and may they grow closer to You. Amen

Prayers promised.

I will offer a Rosary and ask our Blessed Mother to pray that her Divine Son will find employment for the Dad and that Mom’s health does not decline in these stressful times. :gopray2: :blessyou:

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Help ur Son.

Memorare to Saint Joseph

Remember, O most
chaste spouse of the
Blessed Virgin Mary,
that never has it been
known that anyone who
asked for your help or
intercession was left
unaided. Full of confidence
in your power, I hasten to
you and beg your protection.
Listen, O foster-father of the
Redeemer, to my humble
prayer, and in your goodness
hear and answer me. Amen

Dear Saint Joseph, please hear our prayers and help this family. Ask your beloved Son to find a job for the Dad and lessen the stress on the whole family so the Mom’s health is restored.

:signofcross: :gopray2: :hug3:

Praying very hard to St. Joseph for your family and all who are looking for work!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.