Please pray for our family

Please pray that we may be respectful towards each other and loving and caring.

Jesus please let Your love abound always in this family. Please help them to be generous, gentle, wise, unselfish and forgving with each other as each day passes.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Praying for your family…

Praying for your family

Praying that the devil will get out of your family and make healing start taking place and amendments made.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

*August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

You and your family will be included in my prayers…

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

I can relate to this situation. The six of us, in one small house, are more like strangers than parents and children; now with two of us as young adults, one nearly there, and the baby of the family heading towards the later half of her teenage years, we’ve all become individuals. This is a good thing, but something is missing…we are missing the warmth, love, respect, and compassion that makes a good family. I will keep you in my prayers, Gwyn, as well as all those who have the same struggle within their immediate family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Prayers for peace in your family, Gwyn.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying!

Loving God,

We pray for Gwyn and family that they might see the loving face of our Lord Jesus in one another as they continue their journey of faith and their family life together. The stresses and anxieties of daily living can cause all of us to forget the most important people in our lives, our family members. Our families are the little Church and we are called to live out our Christian faith through the care for one another in faith, hope, love, and basic needs. Please send your loving Holy Spirit to rekindle and strengthen the ties that bind Gwyn’s family together, and help all family members remember their duty and call to honor the family as part of the way in which they honor the Lord. Help this family to regain the trust and joy that marks positive family relationships and set them as an example for other families to see and to emulate as we all struggle to find the courage, the patience, and the insight to love others as Jesus has called us to as his children.

We pray in the name of your beloved son and our Holy brother Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.